Confessions (Freed x Laxus)

Freed was finally gathering up the courage to tell Laxus, he bought flowers and everything. He was on his way to fairytail right now. As he opened the door though, his heart shattered, as he stood there he saw Laxus mouth something to Mirajane, she got excited and hugged him. Laxus glanced at him and his eyes widened, it looked as if he was about to say something but Freed was already running, his eyes watering.

Laxus was looking for Freed, when he heard a sniff. around the corner, There was Freed hugging his knees, sobbing.

Freed was crying, when he felt a heavy hand on his shoulder, "Freed, are you ok?"

"YES! NO! I DOn't know. . . I just can't believe i was late." freed murmured into his knees muffling the words, but Laxus heard them just fine. "Late to what?" he questioned as he sat next to Freed.

He was handed a bouquet of flowers and this time the words were so muffled he couldn't make them out. "Repeat that?" he asked, Freed turned to face Laxus, he was shaking "I like you but i guess you like Mirajane, right?".

Laxus let out a laugh, "Oh! no no no, I don't like Mira like that! it's funny that you thought so". Freed looked up, he was mortified " B-but what about the hugging?" his voice was quivering.

"I told her that i liked you and i needed her help." he gruffed in embarrassment, Freed's face lit up "W-what?".

"I like you alright? I said it!" he was turning red and couldn't look the green haired male in the eye. Freed wrapped his arms around Laxus "oh i'm so so happy" his tears started to come back he was so happy. 

"Ok, ok, c'mere just don't cry" He grabbed freed's jaw and pulled him into a kiss.

A/N: omg this took forever i'm so sorry i procrastinated about this all summer but here you go