15

Four Years Later
Recap:
Loki had been disguising as Odin for the past four years now. He had used his magic to put Odin under some sort of spell that he was actually a mortal and that he belonged in a nursing home, so that's what happened. Odin had been living in a care home in New York City for the past four years. Thor had gone MIA for the past four years as well, either spending his time with Jane or the Avengers I guess. I enjoyed my time with Loki, but since he had to spend most of his day time in the court I had to pretend I was a "personal maid" to Odin. And that definitely didn't make the other maids jealous or suspicious. And since Loki was...Loki, he had changed things on Asgard. Such as writing and directing a whole play called The Tragedy of Loki of Asgard, and sitting around in his bathrobe eating grapes. Don't get me wrong, I loved him, but I was sick to the back teeth of that stupid play. And he also built a whole statue of him.
We were sitting around watching that stupid play for the millionth time when Thor showed up out of nowhere. "Father," he said quietly, yet knowingly. Loki spat his wine back into his goblet. "Oh shit," he whispered. I took the goblet from him. "Um, my son Thor, has returned! Greetings, my boy!" Loki said. There was many applause. Real smooth, Loki.
Well, what would you do?
Not this.
They talked for a minute about security meetings and whatever when Thor threw Mjolnir and gripped Loki's neck. That was when I began to panic just a bit. "You know nothing will stop Mjolnir as it returns to my hand. Not even your face," he said. "You've--you've gone quite mad! You'll be executed for this!" Loki said, guards pointing their spears at Thor's head. I began to panic a bit more and I started to hyperventilate. "Alright I yield!" Loki said, exposing himself.
Thor let Loki go as people gasped. I slapped my forehead and sighed. Skurge, a warrior I had met during my time on Asgard caught up and said, "BEHOLD, THOR ODINSO--" Loki snapped his fingers and snarled, "No! You had one job. Just the one!" Thor cornered Loki onto the chaise he had been on just a few minutes before and placed Mjolnir on his chest. "Tell me where Father is!" Loki winced in pain. I clenched my jaw. "Tell him, Loki!" I hissed, tired of his games. "I know where he is."
The next thing we knew, we were changed into Midgardian attire. I was a nice green dress and golden heels, Loki in a black Gucci suit, and Thor in a rugged jacket with an umbrella to disguise Mjolnir. "Really, brother? Next time, I'm picking the clothes," he sighed. Loki rolled his eyes and we were teleported to some care home via Bifrost.
Some care home that was currently being demolished. Loki sighed in frustration. "I swear I left him right here," he said. "Right here on the sidewalk or right here where the building's being demolished? Great planning."
"How was I supposed to know? I can't see into the future, I'm not a witch."
"Yeah? Then why do you dress like one?"
"Hey!" Loki said, clearly taking offense to the comment. I stifled a giggle while Thor took some pictures with some fans. Loki rolled his eyes and I elbowed him. "Hey, you're forgetting that you have me," I smiled. Loki smirked and underneath him, an orange sparkly portal began to open up. "Loki--"
"I'm not doing this."
Loki and I both fell through, me holding onto his arm with a firm grip. "Hey, you're okay!" He said. "It's not the first time I've fell through the space time continuom." (Sorry, I legit don't know how to spell...that word.)
"Ha. Just don't let go of me, okay?"
"I never would."
We continued chatting for another twenty-ish minutes before Loki and I both said a black floor. "Get on top of me," he said. I held onto him as he fell on top of a tile floor. "I have been falling for thirty minutes!" He hissed, flipping his hair. I rolled my eyes at his dramatics. Thor cleared his throat and I got up, brushing my dress off. Apparently the dude that had sent us falling through space and time was named Dr. Strange (I was not a big fan), and Loki began to threaten him with his daggers. I chased after him and Strange calmly said, "Alright, bye bye." He summoned another sparkly orange portal, moving us to a scenic place. Probably Norway by the look of it.
Loki and I both fell on the grass and Thor offered a helping hand, which we took. "Loki," Thor whispered. He turned and we all saw an old man looking out at the sea. Odin. Loki grasped my hand and we walked forward. My breath hitched in my throat. "My sons, and no doubt my future daughter," he said, making me blush. Loki didn't let go of my hand as we sat on the rocks surrounding Odin. "Loki, lift your magic," Thor said exasperatedly. Odin just laughed as Loki shook his head. "It took me a while to break free from your spell. Frigga would have been proud," he said, making Loki and me tear up slightly. "She is coming. Ragnarok. My firstborn. Your sister. Hela, Goddess of Death," he said. Thor's eyes widened. "Your what?"
"My life was all that stopped her. When her violent appetites grew too much, I locked her away."
"Father, we can stop her together!"
"No. I'm on a different path now."
Odin pointed towards the sun. "Look at that," he said, smiling contentedly. "I love you, my sons," he said, attracting a shocked look from Loki. Not a moment later, Odin turned into golden sparkles and evaporated into the sky. We all stood and followed it as much as we could. Loki didn't do anything except hold my hand tighter. Thor however, was enraged. The clouds above began to rumble and lightning began to form in his fists. "Brother--"
"This was your doing."
"Uh, guys?! Hello, weird thing forming!" I said worriedly, turning around. A black weird thing was forming out of midair. Out of that black thing stepped a woman that looked a female version of Loki. She smirked wickedly and said, "So he's gone? That's a shame I would have liked to have seen that." The brothers both transformed into their Asgardian armor. "Kneel," she said.
"I beg your pardon?"
"Kneel. Before your queen."