08.

THE DOOR IN FRONT OF KIT OPENED, Chloe's small figure stood there. Makeup smudged all over her face. He remembered Kiz and Joe mentioned she was high and had been drinking so he didn't exactly know how to handle this situation. But he wanted to be there for her, he'd do anything to help. All she did was move aside so he could walk through. Obviously she wasn't ready to speak, which he understood, but he kind of needed to know how drunk she was.

The blonde made her way back to sit on her balcony, which he followed. Sitting down, she grabbed the bottle of Bacardi from beside her. Before she took another swig, the boy beside her grabbed it out of her hand.

"How much have you had, Chlo?" All the girl could do was look away, she could feel tears brimming in her eyes again. She felt a warm presence slump down beside her and heard the glass clang against the balcony floor. Looking up, she was trying everything not to cry. Not in front of him...

There was something about Kit Connor that made her heart race in the best way possible. At first it had always just sort of been a celebrity crush, ever since slaughterhouse rulez. She had never told anyone that though, she always stuck to, "I love rocketman so much that's why..."  But after these past three weeks, the boy beside her had changed her life. The blonde had never felt like this. Never been so happy.

Kit pulled her into his arms and muffled sobs vibrated against his chest. Running his hands through her hair, he pressed a kiss to the top of her forehead.

"I got you, I'm here love." And her heart skipped a beat yet again. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around his torso and held him tight...

♥ ♥ ♥

THE REST OF THE GROUP HAD GATHERED AT KIZZY'S HOUSE. All of them sprawled around their bedroom. They were just waiting for Bash, who as if on cue, barged through the door. Tossing a bag from some corner shop on bed, he also threw himself onto the floor next to Joe.

"Nice to see you too." Joe smiled sarcastically.

"I'm so confuseddd!" He held his hands upright before bringing them down to grab the sides of his head. Whenever Chloe and Belle argued, it was over something stupid and they resolved it after about an hour but this. This was different. Something was seriously wrong and Bash felt as though he knew why Belle had begun to distance herself. Deciding against it, he knew it wasn't his place to say. That was a stupid thought, he shouldn't be assuming anything.

"Just urm making sure...we all think Kit has fallen for a girl he's known for three weeks, right?" Kizzy asked, everyone looking at them before bursting out into laughter. All replying with some form of agreement to the statement.

"Do you reckon they'll figure things out Bash?" Rhea asked, worried for the trio because not only would this affect Chlo and Belle but Bash would be brought into it all too.

"I don't actually know..."

♥ ♥ ♥

CHLOE WAS STILL WRAPPED IN KIT'S ARMS, as he held her tight. Small sniffles from the girl could be heard.

"I'm sorry..." The blonde pulled away from him but all he did was look at her confused. Why was she saying sorry?

"You have nothing to be sorry about, love."

"You shouldn't have had to come here, I'm not your responsibility. It's not your fault that I'm a mess."

"Look darling, I will never see you as burden or a responsibility. I came here because you were upset and I wanted to make sure you were okay. Don't ever apologise for your emotions. Don't apologise for something you can't control. I don't know what's gone down between you and Belle but I'm sure that everything will work out in the end, even if that means you both go separate ways."

God he just always knew exactly what to say. But all she could think about was how much of a mess she was. She had grown sober, but she was still very much high. The blonde couldn't help but laugh at how stupid she felt and dumb she must have looked.

The rest of the nigh indulged in Kit taking candid photos of Chlo because no matter what state she was in, Kit would always find her to be the most beautiful person ever. They both just ended up kind of ranting about anything and everything, whilst enjoying the cold air of London.

♥ ♥ ♥

instagram

liked by chloe

liked by chloe.dupont and joelocke03...
reggiethekitkat uhm sure thing...anyway she's okay :)

cedricdiggorysgrave she's so fit who's she?
reggiethekitkat urm my best friend ugh
cedricdiggorysgrave im ur best friend?
reggiethekitkat why are u surprised by this <3

benhopehatepage u guys are so cute
reggiethekitkat glad u introduced us :)
presidentjoelocke ofc you are ;)

benhopehatepage u guys are so cute↳ reggiethekitkat glad u introduced us :)↳ presidentjoelocke ofc you are ;)

liked by kit.connor and sebastiancroft...
cedricdiggorysgrave just a bit dark yk

reggiethekitkat I thought it was pretty light tbh
cedricdiggorysgrave stoppp ur such a little joksterrr 🤪🤪🥰🥰🤣🤣

tobsterwobster not kit actually being a sweetheart
cedricdiggorysgrave ugh ikr

respectyamothaa look at that smile
cedricdiggorysgrave cause he's in the presence of me
respectyamothaa ugh of course
reggiethekitkat now hold on just a minute

Not them both falling for each other...
Any who I've finally finished my a levels so I will hopefully be more active and I will begin to publish my other books that I have started <3

Votes and comments are always appreciated my loves <33