10.

ARRIVING IN FRONT OF THE RESTAURANT, Chloe pulled her phone out of her bag and messaged Bash to know if she should make her way inside. Once she knew they were there, she made her way through the door looking for her friends. Bash stood up from his seat and waved her over.

"Wow Cormac looking snazzy." Rolling her shoulders a little whilst laughing.

"Better than the roadmap attire." He joked. Kit glanced over at the two, he felt bad for the tinge of jealousy that washed over him. He was having a pretty shitty day so hopefully an afternoon out with his friends would be nice.

The blonde made her way to sit opposite him, a smile spreading across his face.

"Hey there, Connor." He rolled his eyes at the use of his surname.

"Okay so should I call a waiter over or do you wanna look over the menu Chlo?" Bash asked whilst all eyes were on her.

"Oh no I'll just get my usual." She brushed the question off so everyone would stop staring at her. A waiter strolled over and stared at the blonde, she smiled politely. Everyone ordered they're drinks and meals.

"Chlo you look amazing by the way, the lace around the little top underneath your blouse is so cute." Yaz pretty much screamed with a huge smile across her face. The blonde blushed, she hated being given compliments.

"Aww thanks yaz. It's just a little bralette." The waiter was coming back over with the drinks, he handed all of them out and finally got round to Chloe. As he bent down to set her drink down, he mumbled in to her ear.

"Nice tits..why don't you err come back here for closing?"

"What?" Chlo pretty much whispered, upset at the remark he had made about her. The whole table noticed her face drop.

"You heard me..." And with that he walked off. The blonde looked down, Kit tapped his foot against her leg.

"Are you okay?" He mimed, she simply nodded and brushed the thought off. Obviously she didn't wanna talk about it, this was apparent to whole table so everyone carried on with their own conversations until their meals were brought out by a different waiter.

♥ ♥ ♥

THE BLONDE LIT A CIGARETTE AS SHE WALKED BEHIND THE GROUP, all heading towards the little shopping arcade that took them to the centre. She had noticed that Kit wasn't his usual self but she didn't wanna bring anything up incase she annoyed him. Instead she opted on walking a little closer to him, she knew that if she was upset and he was to do that to her, she'd at least feel a little better.

"Oh hey Chlo." He smiled down at the blonde, happy for her presence among the group. Searching for something in her bag, she pulled out the box of cigarettes and offered him one. He accepted and pulled the lighter from his pocket. The record store that the blonde adored, came into sight. Kit followed her as she aimless wandered into the shop, she went and picked up some of her favourite albums. He couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face as he watched her from the counter.

"Hey can I just get these please."

"Of course my love, oh that's one of my favourites too. Would you like a bag?"

"Oh erm yes please." The blonde smiled at the little women behind the counter. A huge grin was laced across her face as she walked towards the boy. He led her outside and slinked an arm around her shoulder.

"So what d'you get?"

"Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player, Goodbye yellow brick road, folklore and Waterloo. My record player finally came so I need some good ones." She laughed "Might get the rocketman soundtrack next time, just for you Kitkat."

Kit smiled and raised a hand to cover his mouth. She hated when he did that, the blonde loved his smile and seeing him cover it up hurt her.

The group wandered around for a little bit until they decided they'd had enough.

"Chlo did you bring your stuff?"

"Mhm brought my bong as well, just in case anyone wanted to you use it."

♥ ♥ ♥

THE GROUP WERE ALL ENGAGED IN DIFFERENT CONVERSATIONS, Bash finally decided to pull away from his own and walked over to the blonde who was strangely by herself.

"Where's mr Elton John?" She pointed over to Cormac and Kit having a conversation as she rolled herself a blunt.

"You want one?" She looked up at him and smiled brightly. He was glad she was happier, for the past couple weeks she'd been all over the place but of course her bond with a certain Connor was growing. He shook his head a little and patted his lap, indicating for her to lay her head down whilst she smoked.

"One minute love." She stuck the cigarette in-between her lips and quickly grabbed a bobble from bag. Shoving her somewhat curled hair into a mess on the top of her head, she grabbed her lighter and lit her blunt. What she didn't know was that Kit was sat across from her glancing over most the time and couldn't help but smile at her slightly disheveled sight. Something about her messy lifestyle appealed to him and even with most people being put off by smokers he'd always found it attractive.

The blonde laid her head down on his lap and took a drag from her cigarette. Chloe gently shut her eyes, not enough for her to fall asleep but just to take in her surroundings.

After a little while, she snapped out of her trance once she had realised Bash was indulged in a conversation. Opening her eyes, she saw a familiar smile among someone's face, among his face.

"Right well Joe just called me over so I kinda gotta go lovelies." Bash smiled and gently lifted the blonde off of him, leaving the two to start a conversation. She glanced over at Kit who was kind of just longingly staring at the ground, as if he was deep in thought. Chloe gently grabbed the sides of his face and turned him to look at her.

"Hey, you've been out of it all afternoon. What's wrong Kit?" The boy could feel his face becoming warmer from her touch, she really knew how to make him smile. He rose his hands to grab hers, his thumbs caressing them.

"Just a shitty morning, my love. Don't worry just one of them days." The blonde embraced him in a hug, although she wasn't that fond of physical touch, there was something about his that was different. God he needed to stop with the pet names though, her heart was racing from just his voice let alone anything else.

Gently laughing into her shoulder, he pulled her away, turned his body round and held out his arms. Chloe moved so that she was in front of him and laid her back against his chest. Bringing the blunt back up to her mouth, she took another drag. Kit ran his hand over her hair, his vape in the other.

Pretty shit ending to the chapter, i know but it was already getting too long and i had nothing else to add to it. Next chapter will be up on sunday, i'm away next week so i'm not sure if ill have one up for then.

Voting and comments are always appreciated my loves <33