0.1

anastasia
When JJ Maybank is your best friend, life is never dull. The walking safety hazard, never fails to disappoint me. Despite the random roaming the island, and sitting in cells for fun things that were really just bad ideas, jj and i manage to sneak into a lot of kook parties. Including those being thrown by Topper Thornton, and the kook king himself, Rafe Cameron.

That's where i'm currently sat now. On the floor, of the balcony belonging to the Cameron residence. I see a line of boys taking turns snorting lines, as i impatiently want on jj to get back with our drinks. I look at my phone, only to see a text from him.

JJ
ana, i'm gonna breeze. my dad's calling like crazy. im so sorry i love you. JB will be there in a bit to get you... be careful

"god damnit jj" i whisper to myself. I text john b, asking about his arrival, only to get no response. I stand up, and begin to walk through the stunning home, making my way to the kitchen. My brain telling me to leave. To walk home. But my party-bound spirit telling me to take a shot and grab a drink. I down 2 shots of tequila, and grab a solo cup. I pop open a can of pbr, and pour it into the cup. I add a shot for some spice.

I take my drink, and begin the walk back to my previous spot, only to bump into a firm chest. "im so-" i get cut off by a deep voice. "woah im so sorry. that's totally on me" it says. my beer pools on the floor at my feet, and my once white shirt carries a disgusting yellow stain. I look up, after sadly staring at my spilled beer, and to my shock, I see the king himself.

"I can grab you another shirt, if you want?" He offers sweetly. "are you sure..?" I question gently, not wanting him to help if he doesn't want to. "yeah, of course. It was my fault, after all."  he states gently. He reaches his hand out and i place mine into it, so that he can lead me to a room so that i can get a new shirt.

I walk into a bedroom larger than the den of my shack which i then realize, will be a long walk back. He rummages through what I assume to be his dresser, in search of a tee shirt. He pulls out a blue one, that says "Kildare County Varsity" on the back. "Here, just keep it, since I ruined yours." He says, handing me the soft shirt.

He walks into the hall, and pulls the door behind him so that I can change. I take my shirt off, and pull his over my chest. I open the door, dirty shirt in hand, his hanging almost to my knees. "where's the trash can? i'm just gonna toss this shirt." i say, barely above a whisper. he leads me downstairs, and into the crowded kitchen. he gently grabs my hand, so that i don't get lost in the crowd. he walks toward a cabinet, where a trash can is kept. I toss my shirt in, and begin to walk away, assuming he wouldn't want to be around me anymore.

"Wh-where are you going?" he slightly raises his voice, over the loud music and sounds of the party. I walk back over to him slowly. "do you want me to stay..?" i ask, confused. "i wouldn't mind" he smiles.

we walk back outside, to see thousands of dollars of cocaine, vanished. Rafe begins to panic. He begins pacing, and seems stressed. "Hey, whats wrong" i ask. "i needed that. to sell. i gotta pay barry back" he states, nearly in tears as we walk away from the crowd. "how much?" i reach i to my purse. "no. you can't." "rafe. how much." i ask again. "2k" he says quietly. "shit." i think. "there goes rent.." i whisper. I pull out a stack of cash, and hand it to him. two weeks of hard earned tip money, gone. I'm unaware of how much money i gave him.

He pulls me into a bear hug, and sobs, resting his head on top of mine. He pulls me toward his bedroom. "why?" he asks. "you left your supply, to help me. you help me, i help you." i say gently. "I don't even know your name..." he states. "anastasia." i state simply. "anastasia. you just saved my life. literally." he smiles, tears pooling again. i pull him into a hug and just hold him.