0.2

rafe
i stand still, in the grip of a girl who i've only just met. i cry quietly, while holding a stack of money that she gave me, so that i can pay my dealer, and she knows nothing more than my name. she looks up at me, pulling away from the hug. "go. pay. come home. and leave him be rafe. you can't afford it. yon dont need an addiction. ill help you every step of the way, if i need to" she says.

"anastasia, you don't understand. its not easy to just stop." i say. "rafe. i do understand. my mom was an addict and i watched her kill herself. i promise you, i know. im gonna help you." she says, as tears rise. she wipes them quickly with her sleeve. i pull her back into a hug and just hold her.

"I can try. I can promise you that. But it won't be pretty." i say. "well rafe, i'll have you know, that simple effort, is enough for me." she smiles.

anastasia
"why don't you stay tonight?" he asks quietly. "rafe.." i begin. "come on. i saw jj leave." he says. "okay. but where will i sleep?" i ask him. "you can have my bed." he says. "rafe no its your bed i can't." i argue. "no. you can sleeo there. i'll take the floor, or the couch, or something. it's okay, i promise." he says. "only if you're sure" i look uo at him. "i'm sure" he smiles.

after about two hours of walking around together, and speaking to some people, rafe decides to end the party, and everyone leaves. the clock hit's 2:00 am before rafe and i finally are able to head to bed. "Here" rafe says, handing me a t-shirt and a pair of his sweatpants. "you can't sleep in a crop top and denim shorts" he smiles. "thank you" i say quietly. rafe walks out of his door, pulling it behind him, so that I can change.

Once i pull on his clothes, i look in his mirror, and admire the way that his shirt hangs low, and his pants swallow my legs. with every curve and part of my body hidden by the large clothes, i am content with myself, for once. "hey, i'm done" i smile as i open the door. he turns around, and once he sees me, a look arrived upon his face. one that i'm unsure that i've ever seen.

"you look nice." he says quietly. "rafe, your clothes swallow me" i laugh. "you look good, regardless" he says. i smile at the compliment, but say nothing. "it's late. you should get some sleep." he says. "yeah, you're probably right" i say back. "but i kinda wanna watch a movie..." i state. "well then, what would you like to watch, m'lady?" he says in a horrible british accent.

"well, good sir, disney movies are always nice" i say in a just as horrible accent. "beauty and the beast, maybe?" i add in my normal voice. "of course, hun" he smiles. he grabs his remote, turning on the tv. he lays in his bed, and pats the spot next to him. i sit next to him, and get comfortable. he turns on the movie, and i feel my eyes getting heavy. eventually, i end up falling asleep.

i wake up the next morning, and worry about my current location. I then see the taller figure who was laying next to my previous position. I smile at the head of dirty blonde colored hair. I shake him lightly, in attempt to wake him up. he jolts awake and relaxes once he sees me.

"i'm gonna get going. my dad will be pissed that i didn't call. thank you for letting me stay, rafe." i say with a smile. "can i get your number?" he asks as i grab my purse. "sure" i say. he hands me his phone, and i type in my number, and my name.

i walk through the house towards the front door. i approach it and once i walk outside, i begin my walk home. i put in my earbuds and turn my music on. Exile by Taylor Swift and Bon Iver begins to play loudly in my ears.