at home

Friday, April 11th, 2022
.
narrator pov
when vox and shoto arrived to vox's house they sat down at the couch and just started to talk to each-other, nothing to interesting, just talking about their streams and how they've been, it wasn't awkward, even when the conversation got quiet. they still managed to keep talking to each-other. they ended up talking about random things, for hours. it was about 1 am when they decided they were just gonna either go to sleep, play video games, or watch a movie. shoto pulled up an app on his phone, yk like the wheel one where you put different options on it and spin it. it ended up landing on video games, of course. they had to decided on what to play, they ended up doing the same thing, getting a couple options, and then spun. it had landed on "VALORANT" so its settled, thats the game they were going to play.
[ literally no idea how the game works.. so i'll skip to after they were done :) ]
.
vox pov ~
me and shoto were finishing up playing VALORANT, tbh i think i did way better than him.. anyways, i was pretty fucking tired after that, pretty sure shoto was to since his dumbass was already falling asleep. i decided to just nudge him a bit to see if he had fallen asleep. hopefully he's awake, or he's gonna be woken up right now, i guess.
.
narrator pov ~
vox nudged shoto a bit signaling a "hey wake up" motion. shoto flinched and opened his eyes, shooting vox with a raised eyebrow response, as to say "why did you do that?" vox commented on the look by responding with a "what? did i wake little shoto up?" he chuckled a bit at what he said, he knew shoto was falling asleep, sometimes its funnier to ask stupid fucking questions when the answer is already there. "what do you mean 'did i wake u up' was that not obvious?? " shoto murmured. he moved a bit and got up, reaching for the end of the couch to get to the bedside table, picking up his phone and heading to the room he was gonna stay in. vox noticed what he was doing so he stood up and walked out to, but not before going back and quickly grabbing his phone to. he walked out the door, shut it behind him, and quickly started to walk faster to get to the room right as shoto got there. shoto was about to open the door, his hand only centimeters away from touching it. "its ok shoto, you can sleep in my room :) its warmer in there" vox said, his hand gently placed on shoto's wrist, moving his hand to point to the door where they would be sleeping.

 "its ok shoto, you can sleep in my room :) its warmer in there" vox said, his hand gently placed on shoto's wrist, moving his hand to point to the door where they would be sleeping

( they're both wearing something similar to this! so please imagine it as that :), or if you'd like some funny outfits of your choice. anyways, enjoy! )
.
continuing the story
————-
shoto looked over to see what vox was pointing at, what a surprise, it was vox's room. "oh, do you have an extra bed in your room then? or are we sharing?" "well i thought it was obvious we were gonna share, but you know, you could just stay in this room and be alone, without me.. forever" "okay thanks for understanding vox" shoto said with ease as he opened the door to the guest bedroom, feeling ever so proud at his remark to the demon.

"WHAT." vox letting out a dramatic gasp, turning to the boy as he walked into the guest bedroom— or atleast tried to before vox yanked him back. closing the guest door and picking up shoto throwing him over his shoulder. then nonchalantly placing him back down after shotos complaints. but not until they made it back to his bedroom. "ok you pick a side to sleep on" "left" "you want left?" "yes" "ok then." "maybe i want right." "how about shut up and sleep on left" "how about shut up and let me choose." "ok choose then your majesty." "i want..." tapping his chin quickly, swiping his hand down "left!" "ok then princess you get left." "dont call me that demon." "feisty."

shoto went over to the left side of the bed, sat down, laid down, put the blanket over him, and went to sleep. vox then walked over to him pushing him a bit to the right side of the bed as vox walked over to his side, sat down then laid down, then wrapped his arms around shoto, placing his head on shoto's shoulder, then falling asleep. they had woke up at around 8 am, shoto was the first to be awake, noticing how he felt so warm, and noticing vox's arms around him he gently moved his arms and got up to go make food for the both of them, he wasn't sure on what to make or what ingredients vox had in his pantry or fridge.

he settled on making little bear pancakes after he saw that he had the pancake mix, and thinking that it would turn out cute he thought 'why not?'. it only took him about 15 minutes, he gently placed the food on two plates, one for him and one for vox, he put butter on top of them, put a little bowl out of diced fruit, and a little bowl of syrup and butter. he was fairly proud of what he just made, after he was done with that though he went back to the room to wake vox up and see is he was hungry.

"vox, you up yet? i made pancakes, there downstairs in the kitchen if you want any." vox slowly got up after shoto finished his sentence, he grabbed his phone to check what time it was to see that it was around 8:20 am, he put his phone back down, moved the blankets off of him and started to get up. shoto noticed and walked out of the room to go downstairs to head to the kitchen, vox followed after. when they both got to the kitchen they sat down, vox couldn't wait to eat the pancakes, for one, he was hungry, two he had never tried shoto's cooking and wanted to see if it was good, also it just looked good. really good. he stuck his fork in the pancake and took a bite. "oh fuck wow shoto this is

delicious" "thank you :) i really tried to make them both look good and taste good!" "i'd say you did a perfect job at both".. vox continued to eat the pancake, occasionally putting syrup on it and eating some of the fruit shoto put out. after they finished eating they cleaned up there plates, cleaned up the forks, the little bowls, and then went upstairs to the room again. they sat down and went on their phones to talk to there friends, eventually after about 30 minutes of silence and typing, vox went over to where shoto was sitting on the bed and pulled him into his arms, shoto put his phone down and put his hand on vox's arm. there position was where, vox was behind shoto, shoto sitting on his lap, vox's hands around his waist while his head laid on shoto's shoulder. he didn't really mind, he liked being with vox and it felt nice having vox hold him.
.
.
UPDATED A/N.
im kinda re working this chapter a bit, adding in some of my personal humor and how i think they'd act with eachother. but so far, this is all i got. the changes are subtle. and very well will go unnoticed. but! im glad to say that i have a new word count higher than before. also, putting this out there
i have a one shot book :). im writing new chapters ( multiple right now ) so updates are slow.
also due to stress and work.
sorry :C

word count: 1393

OLD A/N
UM THIS TOOK SO LONG.. BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. THIS IS THE LONGEST ONE IVE WRITTEN SO FAR INTO THE STORY. SORRY FOR THE WEEK WAIT IVE BEEN KINDA BUSY. ANYWAYS GIVE ME SUM SUGGESTIONS TO WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT. AND BTW THIS STORY IS ONLY FLUFF THERES NO SMUT IN THIS
word count: 1223