an uneventful eventful day

[ random story just to keep u updated cause tbh i might stop making this book, kinda turning into a burden for me to write. ]
—————-
narrator pov
shoto was sitting down on the couch watching tv, he was scrolling through his phone when he got a text message from vox, he opened the message and it read 'im gunna go get us food, what do u want?' his eyes lit up, he hadn't ate yet and he was starving. 'get me the best burger u can find' 'thats oddly not specific, but ok!!' he turned off his phone and just imagined the food, yea, he was that hungry. he set his phone down on the couch and walked around the living-room, patiently waiting for the food to arrive. about 30 minutes later, he had then heard a knock on door. 'coming!' shoto ran over and unlocked the door, he couldn't wait to eat something. he quickly snatched the food out of his hand and ran over to the table, opening the to-go box and started eating, man was he hungry, and man was the food good. the burger bun was golden brown, the little seeds on top seeming perfect with the placement, with ketchup and mustard drizzling down, lettuce placed in the middle with 3 tomato slices sticking out and the meat patty perfectly set on the bottom, with purple onions on-top of it. he took one bite and he was in heaven. he looked over and saw vox staring at him, a look of just "wow" on his face. 'wow ok not even a thank you so much for taking ur sweet time to get me a burger!! but oh well' 'thnk yu fir geting me a bruger' shoto said, food still in his mouth chewing, barely being able to talk. vox then brought his food over and sat down next to shoto, he ordered the exact same thing, although vox was already planning on getting a burger to. he bit into his and immediately understood why shoto was eating that thing like crazy, it was actually really good. when shoto was finished chewing he decided to ask vox something 'where did you get these from they're so good!' 'some random place, its down by the shops.' 'oh? do you remember the name?' 'nope, but it'll probably say the name of the restaurant if i check my phone, i had the gps on so ill check it' 'ok!' vox grabbed a napkin first and cleaned his hands off, not wanting his phone to get grease on it. 'its called Evans Burgers' 'oh? never heard of it' 'their burgers are amazing tho' 'mhm! they're delicious!'  ..
.
time-skip
vox had went to grab both of the take-out boxes to throw away in the trash. he then went over with a rag and a spray bottle to clean up the table they ate at. there was a bit of a mess there and vox was not just gonna leave it there, no he was gonna clean it first. then leave it. he walked over to the counter and placed the rag back where it was and placed the spray bottle down by the table, not caring where he left it. he went over to the couch noticing shoto was sitting down watching tv.
.
.
you can imagine the rest, im done with this book now. im not into vtubers anymore and writing this stuff is difficult for me, didnt rly expect my fanfic to get 6k+ reads. sorry for this being short as-well, i took to long making this. but thanks for all the votes and reads :) means a lot. oh and half of the fanfic was written when i was hungry if u couldnt tell