Ghidorah's Suspicion

Up in space, the three headed dragon, known as Ghidorah was on the moon, all three heads sleeping peacefully until, the middle head, Ichi, opened his eyes and raised his head looking towards Earth with a snarl. The right head, Ni awoke as well, looking up at his older brother.

Ni: What's wrong Ichi?

Ichi: Ni, wake Kevin up. We're going to Earth, specifically the place the humans call Colorado.

However, Ni didn't need to wake Kevin up as the youngest Ghidorah brother raised his head, still sleepy eyed.

Kevin: Big brothers? What's going on? *yawn*

Ichi: Come on Kevin, we're going to Earth

Kevin: Alright, whatever you say Ichi

Ghidorah spread his wings and took off for Earth

Down in Colorado, members of Monarch had arrived at a base that was run by Alpha.

Katsura: Kendrick, what's the reading on Titan DNA now?

Kendrick:*Looking at his computer* It's very strong right now, it's strongest coming from inside the building Katsura

Lawrence: Alright, move in!

Monarch kicked the door to the facility open and walked cautiously through the hallways and corridors.

Clover: There's nothing- *abruptly cut off when Kendrick silences her*

Kendrick: The signal is very strong. It might just be through this door *looks at the door* oh crap! There's a padlock on it.

Lawrence: *comes in* Move aside *breaks the lock off with a pair of wire cutters and kicks the door open*

The team advances inside and are shocked at what they see. Around them are clones of Ghidorah but they are all disfigured and horribly gortesque.

Clover: Oh my god

Katsura: *looks around then her eyes land on the center of the room, she saw the carcass of Kevin's head*

Clover: *Approaches her and sees the carcass* Oh god, so this is where the Titan DNA signal was coming from, how gross.

Suddenly, a giant screen turns on and on it was Cesar Crystal, his right hand man, Jonathan Hues, and his daughter, Harley Crystal.

Katsura: Cesar, what is all this?

Cesar: Failed attempts at creating another three headed titan. If you cannot control the original, why not make a new one? And make it more powerful than its predecessor.

Lawrence: This is just sick Cesar.

Cesar: *chuckles* I know but- *is abruptly cut off when the ground starts to shake and a very familiar roar is heard*

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! BIDIBIDIBIDIBIDIBIDIBIDIBIDIBIDI!!

Cesar: Jon, report!

Jonathan: It's Ghidorah sir

Cesar: W-WHAT?!?!?