Sky Island

Clarice and Russell were drinking tea and talking about Princess on Sky Island. Queen Ghidorah was fine with having people on her island for the time being.

Russell: So the little Space Empress is only a month old

Clarice: That's correct. For the foreseeable future, she'll get bigger and stronger. She was attacked by Gigan and Megalon but fortunately, Ghidorah showed up to stop them..

Russell: *Chuckles* That's the thing I like most about Ghidorah, he's so protective and a little bit territorial.

Clarice was about to respond when Queen Ghidorah landed beside her and Russell.

Miu: Greetings you two

Clarice: Oh hi Queen. Is there anything you need? Is everything alright?

Rei: Everything's fine Clarice, it's just well- *trails off*

Russell: Well what?

Jun: Well, it feels as though King Ghidorah is keeping something from us and the other space titans. We were thing you might know what it is?

Clarice and Russell looked at each other with concern, knowing Ghidorah wouldn't happy if they told anyone about Princess.

Clarice: We're very sorry Queen, it's just King isn't ready to tell about it. I'm sure when the time is right, he'll explain but like I said, he's not ready yet.

Queen chitters in disappointment by nods

Miu: Oh one more thing, how's little Wendy?

Russell: Well, she's not little anymore. She's now a teenager and she's training to become a member of Monarch.

Jun: Splendid! She'll make a fine addition to your team

Rei: Oh yes, how time flies. Speaking of flying, we must get back to patrolling our island. We'll see you two later.

Queen Ghidorah spreads her wings and takes off into the sky. Clarice and Russell had to get down on the ground and hold on to everything as the wind Queen created when she took off was quite powerful.