Visiting Ghidorah Island

Harley arrived at Monarch Outpost 54 where Godzilla himself was monitored. The King wasn't contained but Monarch did keep tabs on him, as they did for all other Titans. Harley knocked on the outpost door and Clover opened up. 

Clover: Harley! So glad to see you made it here! Come in and follow me

Clover leads Harley to the briefing room where Monarch members were planning a trip to Ghidorah Island to take a closer look at Princess while Ghidorah was away. Katsura was looking at some images when Clover and Harley came up to her.

Katsura: *Notices them* Clover! And this must be Harley! It's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to Monarch!

Harley: It's a pleasure to be here. *Notices the commotion* What's going on?

Katsura: Me and some Monarch members are planning a trip to Ghidorah Island to get a closer look at Princess.

Harley: But what about Ghidorah?

Clover: Ghidorah will be away so we'll take the opportunity.

Harley: May I come along? I would like to see Clone- I mean Princess for myself

Katsura: Well, there's room for one more!

Later, on Ghidorah Island

The team landed on the island and got out of the boat and walked in front of Ghidorah's cave.

Katsura: Clarice, activate the RORCA

Clarice: Right *selects Ghidorah's bioacoustics* It should get her attention

Wendy: Do you think she'll attack?

Clover: I hope not

Inside the cave, Roku's ears perked up and she looked towards the outside of the cave.

Roku: Sisters, do you hear that?

Go: Yes, it sounds strange, like nothing I've heard before

Shi: Well, it might be dangerous. We should proceed with caution

Princess left the cave and saw the team. She was hesitant but slowly approached, sniffing as if trying to determine whether the humans were friendly or not.

Clover: She sees us! Nobody move

Princess slowly approached the group, looking them over. It was at this moment that Harley stepped forward a put a hand up to the baby hydra. 

Wendy: What are you doing?

Harley: *Slowly glancing up at what Ceasar had created* You're a cute one aren't you?

Roku lowered her head and licked Harley's hand, causing the group to smile.

Go: Shi, I don't think they're dangerous.

Shi: Even still, papa told us to be wary of humans. He says that some of them are nice but others are cruel

Roku: *purring while rubbing against Harley's hand* I think it's safe to assume that this group has nice humans.

Wendy: Incredible. *Slowly walking around Princess, looking at her from heads to tails*

Clover and Katsura then take the opportunity to get a DNA sample from Princess while she was being distracted by the petting and purring.

Katsura: *Looks over the sample* It would seem that Princess is just a month old which might explain why she hasn't developed some of her skills and abilities yet.

Wendy: Not to worry little one, you'll turn out just like your daddy in no time-

Katsura: People! Somethings coming! Back to the boat now!

The team rushed back to the boat while Princess looked in the sky with curiosity.

Go: Papa?

But what came out of the sky wasn't Ghidorah but two titans. One had chainsaws for hands and a buzz saw on his stomach and was was a robotic chicken type creature. The second was a giant cockroach.

Clover: It's Titanus Gigan and Titanus Megalon!