ken and the diamond castle

TODAY'S WORKLOAD IS UNFORGIVINGLY HEAVY and Dorian blames this on highschool bidding her last, bitter farewell. Well, she won't be missed. And Dorian is going to put every grease available in his elbows to work this scholarship out.

Speaking of scholarships, Dorian is holding the bucket list of extracurriculars while deliberating what club he'll venture into next.

Now speaking of clubs, Dorian cannot keep shoving Scarlett to the back of his mind any longer. Two days ago, she came for a visit to his house all in the name of the bookclub. Things went on from there all the way to him balls deep inside her.

It was just in the moment. Fuck the moment. Even the mere thought of it; should he fell guilty that he didn't enjoy the sex like he used to? Is it just a Scarlett thing? Has he, unfortunately gotten gayer than before?

Apart from "the moment", Dorian's plan from the onset was to fuck the gayness away but now even his plan has led him into another trouble of self-realization. However, he must not give up. This cannot be him. Not now, not ever.

This morning besides a barrage of texts from Scarlett asking him to grab a drink or talk about what they had together or some cliche post-hookup drama that Dorian isn't really in the right mood for, he woke up to a sizzling headache that would've in any other day meant Dorian either; 1. studied; 2. watched porn all night; but he did neither.

Club sessions are ongoing and he is walking to the school theatre now, his sling bag bouncing on his back and a happy leap in his step.

That's all until he crashes into a slightly taller, slimmer body. "Hey, watch where you're going--Dory, hiii!!"

Dorian's ears ring at the sound of that voice. "Gio?"

"It's been like, three weeks now? I was wondering when you'd show up after bailing out last friday. We are club hunting partners, remember?"

"Two weeks, actually."

"Oh, you've been counting." Gio seems impressed and Dorian mentally curses himself for slipping up. Clearly, he's missed the blonde.

"I didn't know you had a copy of the list." He raises a brow at the paper Gio holds in front of him. The only difference between the two is that Gio's is rumpled like a waffle.

"I didn't," replies Gio as he lets out a snort. "Until I stole yours and made a copy before you bailed on me. Fucking sly."

Dorian rolls his eyes in response, pushing the double doors with Gio following behind him, whistling to the now resounding saxophone rendition of what sounds like that Joji song, Glimpse of Us.

"Hey, I haven't been here in a while," says Gio as his blue eyes glitter in wonder at the theatre. "This place looks bigger than I last remember, I swear to God."

"Yeah, I guess..."

They've checked in, awaiting their turn to audition. Dorian has zero idea what song they're about to perform or whatsoever but when they will cross that bridge when they get there. Now he has more important scores to settle.

"You guess? Come to think of it, you're not looking so bright this morning--"

"Did you really drug Khalid? Into sleeping with you, that is." These words leave Dorian's mouth the moment a mental weight leaves his shoulders. Yet, it leaves the bitter taste in his mouth.

Dorian cannot lie that he has been thinking about Gio since what happened in the locker room. He wants to know what happened--no, he needs to know. He's always known Gio was a big ass flirt and probably just as horny but trying to force an allegedly straight jock who's friends with Bruce Wei to fuck you is not just disgusting and desperate but also suicidal.