Why Do I Feel This Way?

Your (Roxy's) POV:

Nononono...no way!? I-I can't be in love with a human. I'm pretty sure that's not even possible for me... or is it? I just- oh God, I think I love him.

"Uh, Roxy? You OK?" Mike asked.

I snapped out of it. "Yeah, I'm fine, just spaced out, y'know?" I laughed nervously.

"You can tell me if I did something... is something wrong?" Mike asked.

"No- well, UGH- I just- I think I love you, okay?" I blurted out.

Mike's whole face turned red.

"Okay, I'll admit it, I think I love you too..." Mike trailed off.

You two stared at each other for a moment, then suddenly, Mike's lips crash into yours.

He's... kissing you?

You kiss him back, and he wraps his arms around your waist.

"M-mike? How will this work? I'm just a robot, and you're a human, and-" you were cut off as Mike spoke.

"Roxy, I would love you no matter what you are." he says softly, grabbing my hand. I smile at him and blush.

Suddenly, Mike's phone beeped. He checked it, his face looking shocked.

"The pizzaplex is opening again tomorrow!" he exclaimed.

"Really? That's great! If you wanted to, maybe I could introduce you to the other animatronics tomorrow?" you said.

"That sounds great, Roxy!" Mike said. "We've just gotta be careful- if that bunny lady you were talking about is still there, we could be in danger." 

"I'll check with Glamrock Freddy tomorrow and ask if he has seen her lately. After all, he has been at the pizzeria the whole time it was shut down." you reply.

"Okay, sounds like a plan. But what if Glamrock Freddy and the others got the virus too? Mike said, a hint of worry in his voice.

"There's a chance the others might have the virus, but Freddy? I feel like he could deal with her." you say.

"Yeah, you're right." Mike said.

"Also, we could go to Roxy Raceway tomorrow. Most all the animatronics have some sort of entertainment venue named after them, and that's mine!" you exclaim.

"Oh, yeah, I love racing, that would be fun." Mike says happily.

Mike glanced at his watch. 

"Gah! It's already past dinnertime! We really need to eat." Mike said.

"Sounds good to me, but I've never had anything besides pizza and stuff from El Chip's." you explain.

"Ah, OK, well, in that case, let me introduce you to spaghetti." Mike says, wiggling his eyebrows. You giggle, then nod. 

"Okay, but what exactly is spaghetti?" you ask.

"It's these things called noodles in tomato sauce, sort of like pizza sauce, except more tomato-ey." Mike says.

"Oh, that sounds good!" You say.

"Alright then, spaghetti it is!" Mike says, then rushes into the kitchen to fix the food. You sit down on the couch and think about what had happened today. You and Mike had both had feelings for each other, and now you were dating. You didn't know how this was possible for an animatronic, but nevertheless, you were extremely happy about it.

Mike's POV:

As I cooked the spaghetti, I thought about Roxy.

Her beautiful eyes and smile, her amazing personality...

Everything about her is just amazing, and I just wanted to have her all to myself.

I blushed a bit thinking about her, but then focused back on making the spaghetti.

God, Roxy sure is something special.

~~~Timeskip to when le spaghetti is done unu~~~

"Roxy! The food is ready!" I called. Roxy came into the kitchen, and sat down at the table. I sat down the bowls of spaghetti on the table, along with some utensils, a Coke for me, and a (f/d) for Roxy. She took her first bite of the spaghetti, and her eyes lit up.

"Oh my god, this is so good, Mike, you're such a good cook!" Roxy said, amazed.

I laughed softly. "Ah, it's nothing..."

She laughed, and then ate some more of her spaghetti.

Me and Roxy finished up our food and drinks, then put the dishes in the sink. Me and Roxy sat down on the couch together, and I turned on the TV and went to Netflix to watch a movie.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" I ask.

"I dunno, the only time I have ever seen a movie was in the daycare at the pizzaplex, but I like horror stuff." Roxy said.

"Really? I do too, wanna watch (insert favorite horror movie)?" said Mike.

"Sure, that sounds like a good movie!" Roxy says, cheerfully.

I turn on the movie, and me and Roxy watch it. She twitched slightly every time a jumpscare came on, but for the most part, she wasn't fazed by the jumpscares much. I was shocked, and chuckled to myself. She sure was one brave wolf.

And I loved her.

So.

So.

Much.