All Fixed Up

Mike's POV:

"I fixed your glitch. I deleted it." I said to Roxy.

Roxy gasped, then ran over to hug Mike, turning into her human form.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, night guard, but I'm just so happy!" Roxy exclaimed.

I felt a blush creep up on my face. I quickly tried to get rid of it.

"I'm glad I could help." I say.

Why do I feel this way about her? Why do I have a crush on an animatronic?

"You have no idea how much this means to me! I might've accidentally hurt you or my friends with the glitch!" Roxy cried.

"Aw, it's nothing, Roxy." I said awkwardly.

Wait... Roxy said she was afraid that she might've hurt me. Did she really care for me that much? Maybe just as a friend?

"Want to play a board game?" I said, unsure of what to do next.

"What's a board game?" Roxy asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Oh, It's a game played on a board, basically." I explained.

"Alright, I love games, let's do that." Roxy said.

I got out (f/g) and placed it on the table for me and Roxy to play.

"Aww, look at the little peg people!" Roxy commented. (sorry if ur game doesnt have pegs)

"Yeah, those are what we use as ourselves in the game." I said.

"Cool! Can I be the (f/c) one?" Roxy asked.

"Sure, I'll be (second fav color). I replied.

Roxy smiled at me, then we began to play the game. Roxy was, surprisingly, very good at the game for her first time.

"Wow, you're a natural!" I said, shocked.

Roxy flipped her hair with her hand.

"I am the best, after all!" she said jokingly.

I laughed, and we continued the game. Once the game was over, Roxy ended up beating me. To be honest, I wasn't surprised based on how good she was at the game.

"I win! Yeah!" Roxy exclaimed.

I chuckled, and she just kept that super happy look on her face.

I wish I could give her that feeling all the time.

Wait, why did I care?  She's just my friend, and nothing more, maybe I just care for her as a friend...

"So what do you guys usually do in the pizzeria? Besides perform, of course." I said, trying to distract myself from my thoughts.

"A lot of stuff. Me and Glamrock Chica are best friends, and Monty just picks fights all the time, but he can be nice sometimes. Glamrock Freddy is the ringleader, and a really smart guy, so Monty listens to him most of the time. But, back to the question, we mostly talk a lot, eat pizza, sometimes we even walk around and greet kids." Roxy replied.

"Oh, cool! I could never imagine Monty being so aggressive, he always looks so chill on stage and stuff." I comment.

"Never judge a book by it's cover!" Roxy says, smiling mischievously, wagging a finger in my face. I laugh and swat it away playfully.

Suddenly, I remembered the first night I worked at the pizzeria. When Roxxane had tried to kill me. The thought made me shudder a bit. I wonder what changed her mind...

"Hey, Roxy, why haven't you killed me already? Wasn't that your original goal?" I asked.

"Uh, uhm....well you see, I...." Roxy stuttered, blushing like crazy.

I raised an eyebrow.

Roxy's (Your) POV:

Why? I thought I wanted to kill him...

It's that same feeling I've been having...

Why do I feel this way? What is this feeling?

And then it hit me.