Prolouge

Art credits- mao on twt

-----

(Scaramouche pov)

She stood there, in the middle of the night, all alone. Not really alone, if you count three corpses along and myself included.

Three female bodies piled on top of another. Dry eyeballs peeking out of the socket, their skin having numerous injuries on them. Tied, stabbed multiple times, punched, kicked, burnt and what not. Blood stenched the tent, splatters on the cloth and wood, the ground covered by a pool of blood. A pretty brutal sight.

She sat down, cleaning her sword with a bloody cloth. Chuckling to herself, unable to hold to her laughter, but still trying her best to do so. She seemed relieved.

"I better clean you lovely ladies quickly before Mr.Childe comes"
She smiled towards one of the corpses, running her hands through the hair carefully and gently before grabbing onto it in a rough manner and shoving the body into a bag.

It took quite the effort shoving 3 whole bodies in a bag, and cleaning up all blood stains and splatters on her clothes and the tent.

"You bitches made quite the mess" she said looking a bit pissed.
Carelessly dragging the heavy bag, she dumped it in guyun stone forest where the sea was deep enough.

It was already early morning by the time she finished her dirty work.
How many days was it again since she last slept? She didn't care, her boss was more important.

"I guess i should head back and prepare tea for Mr. Childe" she felt happy and giddy on the thought of him. It gave a smile on her face, a smile as innocent and bright as ever.

Although she's a very cautious person, cleaning up so well and not leaving a trace or witness behind, she never noticed me tailing her.
"I wonder what she'll do if I revealed myself to her."