Chapter 2.

Amity's POV.

Right when I got home right when I entered that door I didn't even get to close it before I passed out. And I was gonna be on that floor for a long time because Em and Ed were on a double date.(you will find out)

Eda's POV.

It's been about 20 minutes since bossy boots went home and I was wondering which dimension are we going to bury the body. Also what am I going to tell her mom. How am I going to tell her that her daughter is dea- Then hit me The guilt,the pain,the sorrow. If only I wasn't so stupid to let her go and gather the already hatched eggs.

Emira's POV.

It's about 11 pm and our little sister isn't responding to our texts so naturally be get worried and the people were dating come back with us. Only to find that our door is hanging wide open and mittens lying there in the doorway. So me a Edric decide to wake her up. She eventually wakes up and we ask her a couple questions. But she's says "can you please just get me a cup of water first." So Viney goes and grabs a cup of water.

Amity's POV.

After I got a cup of water I answered one of Edric's questions. Which the question Was "what happened" and I respond with "so I was returning home from work, and I heard a very very loud scream so I go to check it out." "Ok and what," Said Viney, "people like to scream in the woods," "it wasn't just any scream," I said, "it was Luz's scream." "She had gone into a struggleback den to get the already hatched eggs and the mother didn't like this so it killed her." Edric then asked, "why would she ever go and try to retrieve the eggs?" "Eda said she wanted to make a stirfry with them," I said. Jerbo asked "How bad was it,like how much blood was there?" He seemed genuinely curious so I actually responded and what I said made all of them almost throw up. "In terms of how much blood there was everything was coded in blood stepping on the ground made my shoes slightly fill through the seams with her blood there was blood everywhere, and in terms of how deep the cut was I'd say it went through her entire chest into her spine probably might've broken her spine and a bunch of her ribs and her heart wasn't in her chest," I said. "Uumm what the fuck,how the fuck and why the fuck,"said Emira.

Luz's POV.

After I just watched eda ball her eyes out for 30 minutes then go drink some Apple blood start crying for another three hours and fall asleep I think I'm gonna go check up on Amity. I get to our house and I look as her siblings are comforting her and making sure she's ok. So then did the thing that I did earlier to where I could make them all see me and I say "yo-yo hello how have y'all been." "Why can I see you there,aren't you dead," asked Ed. I then say, "yes of course I am dead, didn't she tell you how I died?"