First day of school

You and your 2 best friends ( Alexis, Y/F )Are going to school today! It's your first day so your nervous....  " Come on! Hurry up! " Alexis said excited " I'm coming im coming, I'm just nervous " " Don't be a Pussy Y/N " " Fuck you " " Fuck me " Alexis smirked " No " " What the fuck? " Y/F said  worried, we all laughed and walked to school

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL

We were finally here. It was so big...We walked up to the front desks and grabbed our schedules.
" Yoo ME and Y/N Have the same classes! " Alexis said Happily " Lucky bitch " Y/F said. We giggled and went off to breakfast.

TIME SKIP CAUSE IM A SHITTY PERSON

We walked to class and sat down at 2 desks by the window, we loved window seats mostly cause of listening to rain on rainy school days! ( beware my teacher expression is shitty so- ) " Everyone introduce themselves then we will get started By saying our names then our favorite hobby!! " Teacher walked in saying. " HI! im Y/N and My favorite hobby is F/H " you said shyly " WASSUP EVERYONE, MY NAME IS ALEXIS AND I LIKE GAMING " Alexis said Happily " No need to scream alexis! " after everyone introduced eachother I noticed Alexis Had her head down on her desk? She looked..Annoyed? Which isn't a look she pulls off nicely. I mean..These stud- You were cut out of your thoughts by someone " AY loser! Pay attention " The person behind you said. His name was Mark, you thought he looked like a bitch. " dont call my friend a loser " Alexis said to him, he rolled his eyes, after class we went to 2nd hour which sucked ass.. it was so boring.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BECAUSE IM A HOE 🥵

It was finally lunch so we could relax. I noticed Alexis staring at Mark, she wouldn't blink or anything... I was scared with how she was looking at him. She noticed you looking at her " I'm gonna go to the bathroom.. " she said angered. I should follow her..

Cliffhanger because im a bitch, teehee 😈