" incidents "..

silently followed her into the bathroom. Alexis walked up to the mirror..." I know! He's annoying. She called her a loser. " she said annoyed. Who is she talking to... should I tell sombody?.. is she insane? I saw her waking to the door so I ran as fast as I could all the way back. I waited for her when that mark boy came up to me " hey loser, where's your little friend huh? " he said childish " leave me alone mark " I yelled back at him. " did you just yell at me? I know damn well you didn't j- " he was cut off at Alexis grabbing his shirt aggressively " we got a problem pal? " "yes we do, your little friend here is annoying me " " listen here pal, mess with me or my friend again and I'll shove your foot so up your ass you won't be a virgin anymore " she said aggressively, he laughed at it like it was a joke. " you think im joking ? " she threw him on the ground roughly. " Okay okay j-jeez I'm sorry lady! " he said as he got upand ran off.

" Alexis! You could've hurt him! " I yelled. " good " she responded. I looked at her as anger filled my eyes. My blood boiled at her " WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WE COULD'VE GOTTEN IN SERIOUS TROUBLE! " I yelled at her...she didn't respond,her eyes winded. She returned to her annoyed look and walked off. " shit.. Alexis wait im sorry " she ignored me and walked off annoyed.. of course I felt bad but.. we could've gotten in serious trouble if he would've gotten hurt. I was cut out of my thoughts when I saw Mark's Friend Jessica walk up to me. " Hey you! Loser! You hurt mark " she said angered as she grabbed me by my shirt and lifted me up. " H-hey I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to happen Chill! " I screamed in fear. I saw Alexis coming towards us again. Then she just..stood there " ALEXIS HELP PLEASE " I screamed when Jessica slapped me. A tear get down my face as Alexis grabbed Jessica and punched her. " Did you just slap her? " Alexis looked at Jessica angered clearly by the slap " Yea! What the fuck was that for?! " I watched as Alexis eyes changed to a red ( for demon ) she pulled out a gun at pointed it at Jessica " apologize " our eyes widened. " Wow wow wow wait.. " I said " h-hey we can t-talk this out " Jessica said in fear " I said, APOLOGIZE " Alexis yelled. " I-IM SORRY PLEASE " Alexis put the gun down as Jessica ran off. "

ALEXIS POV
I shouldn't have done that but it was for Y/N's own good. Y/N got up and hugged me worried. A small blush came acrossed my face, she started crying into my shoulder and I  hugged her worried " hey what's wrong.. shocked? " I said worried..no response.. I put my Hand to her beautiful H/C while my other wrapped around her back and rubbed her back. ( Sorry my grammer eats Mad ass ) she continued crying and leaned in to the touch. I blushed more and smiled " itll be fine.. "

I'm a cringe hoe