Part Two

George was scared but also intrigued.

Dream took George to the kitchen and pushed him against the counter with a hand either side of his slim body, almost nose to nose. "So. Where is he?" Dream said in a low tone, kind of turning the smaller on "i..i dont know.." Georges breath was getting heavier by the second "tell me" Dream inched closer "im telling you! I dont know!" Geoge leant his head back.

Dream glanced down and noticed the tent appearing in the boys sweatpants, he looked back into the boys brown eyes grinning "sh..shut up" the boys breath hitched.

Dream slowly slid his hand down the boys body, reaching his crotch he started softlt palming the other off, the older boy thrusted his hips forward for more friction "desperate are we?" Dream chuckled and George just groaned and lowered his head in response "p..please" George stammered inbetween heavy breaths "please what, darling?" Dream whispered "just..fuck me"

George looked away from the taller man "if you really want me too" Dream scoffed and before George could even answer he was being spun around and bent over the counter, the next he knee his sweats were around his ankles "prep?" Dream asked with a hand on Georges back "no..just do it, please" George said, slightly embarassed..

he was suppose to killing this man, no, not a man, a monster, a killer, a vampire, a..ugh, so why was he feeling this way..?

Dream didnt hesitate before thrusting into the younger boy, giving the smaller a little time to adjust to his massive shlong (😏) after about 15 seconds he started moving hips, fucking the boy beneath him.