chapter 5

Y/n pov
It was unlocked .......... wait it's unlocked actually unlocked ??? When I tell you I bolted out of that damn house !!! I ran like my life depended on it . Well it did but that's not the point I'm FUCKING FREE ! Now I would run to my parents but they traitors so no . I ran to my to McDonald's and Ik what you're thinking " Why not the Police StaTiOn " Bc they most likely run that shit too but not Mc Donald's So being the bad bitch I was I walked right into McDonald's and ordered me a happy meal . Lucky me the lady felt bad for me Bc I was a kid and gave it to me for free . But as I'm eating I still can't help but wonderwhere is Jin and Namjoon .. ?
Jin & Namjoon pov
We watched as y / n's parents layed dead and limp on the floor bleeding out and motionless . Jin pov I couldn't help but start to laugh as I saw y / n's ex parents dead on the floor about time they were dead now y / n could focus on me and joonie she could finally see who truly loves her . I looked over at my joonie and told him it's fine for us to go check up on our baby .
Namjoon pov
When me and Jin got home I watched as he ran up the stairs to y / n's room . I chuckled at his cuteness and walked upthe stairs until I heard a scream . It was Jin's I ran up the stairs with my gun only to see a frantic Jin running around . Jin pov
I ran up the stairs to see my beautiful princess . But when I got up the stairs I saw that y / n was no where to be seen . I frantically searched everywhere and I could not find her . I screamed and that's when I saw Namjoon walk in . I was crying and telling him what's wrong . Until I remember we have cameras ...... No ones pov
Jin and Namjoon walked into the camera room only to see y / n escaping and walking out of the front door . But what y / n didn't know is that Jin and Namjoon have access to cameras all over the city and it didn't take long to find her ....
Jin pov
Baby can we go get our princess now I think she deserves a punishment . Namjoon pov
I was so mad but thrilled when I saw that Y / n escaped but then Jin spoke and woke me out of my though " Baby can we go get out princess now I think she deserves a punishment " of course baby I said then we got in the car and drove to McDonald's .
Y / n's pov
I was enjoying eating my happy meal until I saw two familiar faces walking in