Quirk #1: Wendigo

What Kind Of Ability: Quirk (MHA)

Quirk Type: Transformation

Quirk Name: Wendigo

Quirk Power: This quirk allows the user to turn into a giant human/deer-like creature with big antlers, along with having a major speed boost. You have strangely long appendages, and cannot speak unless it's the echo of another person's voice, which slowly becomes more distorted the more the voice is used.

Quirk Weakness: Being in this form for too long will cause your body to become strained and weak. Changing in and out of this form repeatedly will do so as well.

Other: This quirk will rip your clothing, so I created an idea for that. A cape, cloak, whatever you'd like to call it. This cape is whatever color you'd like it to be, though it'd probably be best if it's a darker color. The cape is nearly indestructible, but can be destroyed if ripped or blown up enough. This quirk also changes your eye color to be the same color as the wolf's, and you have no eyes, like the wolf. It looks like you have eyes, but you don't, but because of your quirk, you can see anyways.

The image up top is for reference, and is not my own. Let me know if there's something I could change to make it better. I will update accordingly. Goodbye.