prologe

The new male plastered a smile onto his face as he opened the door to his cafe with with a ding. This male is August mell.

(K/n = krises note, BY THE WAY, MELL IS A FAKE LAST NAME, I WOULD NEVER SHARE AUGGIES PERSONAL INFO)

August is a trans boy, he's caught himself getting very flustered over a detective who doesn't even seem to have a name. He's always stuttering on his words or being giggly when talking about him.

That detective whom August mell, calls D.

D himself is a suicidal sarcastic guy, who acts like he hates August, while he himself will find himself laughing at some of the stupid things August does or wondering what he'll say next. It is unknown If D knows or cares that August is trans.

August talks about it a lot, wondering if his friends would dislike him if they truly knew that it isn't just a name.

August tucks a strand of hair behind his ear, welcoming the young detective and his friend, who the mell boy, only knows as n-

"A total nutcase!" A teenage girl whispers, this obviously catching augusts attention so he walked over to the teens table and slammed his hand onto it.

"You can either shut the fuck up, or you can take that stupid ass bullshit, and walk straight out of here!" He said, pointing towards the door, as the teens shamefully quieted themselves so they didn't have to leave.

The nutcase of a girl simply lightly snickered, shooting a smile Tord the boy.

And as if he was a mirror august returned the look to his friend.

(ANOTHER K/N, JUST SO HE CAN SUFFER TOO I'M TELLING THE CRUSH ABT IT.)