1.3 The Leaky Cauldron

It's unedited btw

[Camera moves in to show Cooper and Harry walking down Magnolia Street at night]

Harry and Cooper are shown walking along until Harry suddenly stops and looks around. "Dude are you checking for monsters? Come on let's go figure out where the fuck we're headed." Cooper was saying until a creaking noise comes from chains on the swing set in the nearby playground. Beside the playground was a carousel that was slightly spinning from the wind.

"What are you shits still doing there!? Leave goddamn it!" "Calm down darling I'm literally right here." "Don't tell me to calm down I can yell at you idiots all I want."

The other habitants of the great hall stared at the couple who seemed to be some what fighting. "Are they always like this?" Remus whispered to Hermione seeing that she seemed the most sane of the group. "Not really Alice can be really calm but Cooper ya no that's him almost always." "Got it thanks."

"Alice is right you two are idiots, Harry would be the first to go in a horror movie though." Ginny told the twins who looked at her with matching looks of betrayal.

Harry turned to look at the swings, not bothering to reply to Cooper. Both of them turn to the street and look across it. In the shadows was something big with wide gleaming eyes. "Hey Coop" "Hmm" "You see the weird shadow thing too right?" "Nope that's there." The two draw their wands as Harry steps back tripping over his trunk.

Sirius started to laugh at his godson before realizing he was the only one who was and stopped.

A blinding white light appears on the screen as Cooper lets out a girly shriek. A purple double decker bus comes into view. It has big gold letter on the side that read The Night Bus. The doors to the bus open to show Stan Shunpike in a wrinkled uniform. "Welcome to the Night Bus. Emergency transport for stranded witches and wizards. I'm Stan Shunpike and I'll be your conductor this evening. Why is he on the ground?" Stan asked Cooper who was standing there with disheveled hair and wide eyes. "I fell over." Harry deadpanned. "Wha' cho do that for?" Cooper was failing to stop his laughter as Harry said, "I didn't do it on purpose."

"Now that I think about it mate you do fall a lot of the time." Ron said to Harry and was returned with a lighthearted glare.

"Well come on then." Stan grabbed both the boys trunks. Once aboard you could see that there were no seats but beds instead. There were few others onboard. "Whatcha say your names were again?" Stan asked the two who glanced toward each other quickly to see if their scars were covered. "I'm Neville Longbottom and this is my best mate Ronald Wheatley." Harry told him before sitting down on the closest bed.