The President's Prologue [Rewritten]

Bangkok, Thailand

The once busy hallways of Thailand's most prestigious school, famously known as Kocher High School, had now gone silence. The accupied buildings were filled with nothing but beeping sounds of the student's phone, notifying the owners of the newest message that's been send.

After a moment, the students start talking excitedly amongst themselves about the latest news they just read, leaving the long haired girl with headband confused as she look at her newly made friend, waiting for an explanation about what is going on that got the students so alerted and seemingly exited.

"In this school, there is a game." Said the shoulder-length haired girl with half her hair up leaving the rest flowing down her neck. "The game is judged by the most influential group in the school. Whoever runs into trouble with them will receive a red card in their locker, which means anyone can do whatever they want with this person."

Tons of messages now being send in the school's group chat, causing the girl's phone to beep repeatedly like it was going to burst.

[ Let's go]
[I'm ready to beat someone up]
[This should be fun]
[GAME START]

In the hallway, there stood a boy with glasses, a horrified looks evident on his face as he look straight at the big red card placed in his very own locker. Other students begin to whispering to each other, pointing and looking at his direction.

"They know that they can't do anything serious in front of the camera." The girl continued explaining to her friend.

[Don't forget the first rule]

The boy, Phupha, begins to run away but failed miserably as a bucket of water fell down, spilled its content on the floor causing him to fall on his arm.

"They have to be as subtle as possible." She said looking straight at her friend who sit on the chair in front of her, their face facing each other. On the other side of the school, while Phupha tried to get off the floor, a flower pot suddenly 'accidentally' fall down, breaking into pieces just centimeters away from him.

[Everything must look like it's an accident]

" Without the evidence, nobody has done anything wrong." She finished.

[The second rule ; It never happens]

After the message is sent, the video of Phupha almost got hit with the fallen flower pot was now unsend from the group chat. It's as if the event has never occurred before.

Back at the locker, one of the student ran up to him, took the poor guy's phone and bag as he sit there shocked at what just happened and run away in the same direction as the other students. "Hey! Give it back!" He yelled as he ran, following them in order to get his belongings back.

"What about the teachers? Can't they do anything?" The first girl asked her friend once again, now with a distraught looks on her face.

"The teachers? No one dares." She answered, her expression slightly disturbed as she look at the other side of the door to see students run pass one of the teacher while he just stood there shaking his head in disapproval but doesn't do anything about it. "Not even the director would dare do anything about it"

"At the end, the victim will be forced to go to an old stadium at the back of the school. It's the only place in this school without a CCTV camera"

Phupha now reached the old, broken down building labeled 'KOCHER STADIUM'. He slowly walked towards the entrance where he spotted his phone laying on the step leading to the place of anyone and everyone who got the red card's worst living nightmare. As he reached his hand out to pick up his phone, he realized that it was just a phone case, his phone still missing. But it was too late now, two male students came out of nowhere and dragged him inside the stadium, his scream is the only sound that can be heard.