Chapter 1 ~Getting A Job~

BY THE WAY, THE ANIMATRONICS ARE HUMANS IN THIS. OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HAVE SEX.

Sonata was still in her PJs. She was reading a newspaper while she drinked her coffee from Starbucks. Aria was sitting right next to her, helping her pick out her new job. Aria's eyes darted to a certain face on the newspaper, it was labelled Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. "Hey, Sonata! Look! You could work here! The paycheck is good, and you work from 12 PM to 6 PM for 5 days. How cool is that?!" Sonata looked over to where Aria's finger pointed. Sonata was unsure, but she agreed anyways. "Alright..." Aria turned and called for Adagio. "ADAGIOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Drive us to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Sonata's getting a job there!" Adagio groaned. "Alright girls, come on."

~~~~~~~

The three girls stood infront of the pizzeria. Sonata and Aria walked in, and Adagio relectunatly followed behind them. Sonata walked over to the Boss's door and quietly knocked. "Hello?" The door opened. "Hello! So, what might you be here for?" "Oh, I just wanted to work here." The boss grinned. "Great! You're hired!" He said. "B-but... I-I... I didn't even get a job interview! And where's my badge?!" The boss started sweating... " U-um... Let me just show you around. These are the animatronics. I recommend you just ignore them for now." The Boss walked to the office. "And this... Is the office you will be working your night shift in! It looks kinda old and rusty, but it could be in good use still. Also, you shouldn't drink this. It's flat. I still have to throw it out. So... yeah. You will be working in this here office from 12 PM to 6 PM. And for your work clothes you can just wear a simple sweater, a skirt or some long pants." Sonata nodded. "Okay!" The Boss smiled, but turned and mumbled quietly, Just be careful... "Um, what was that?" Sonata asked. "Nothing." The Boss said, and walked away.

"Well, that was awkward." Followed by Adagio. Aria nodded. "And doesn't this place seem strange to you two?" Asked Sonata. They both nodded. "Well, duh! I can't imagine living in this place for the rest of my life... Those creepy animatronics, they'd scare me to death. I can't believe they're even meant for kids." "Well, we better go home now." Sonata said. They all walked outside and got in the car, and drove home, then rested for the night.