~First Day On The Job~

And another thing, the animatronics turn human at night. In the day, they are theyselves.

Sonata got up from bed, washed her face, brushed her teeth, and showered. Then she put on a dark pink sweater, and a light pink skirt and just her normal shoes. She was ready for her night shift. She walked out of the bathroom and was greeted by Adagio. Aria was asleep. "You ready to go, Sonata?" Adagio asked, her tone of voice seemed grumpy. "Of course, Adagio~! Let's go for a drive~!" Sonata bounced over to the car, opened the door and got in and buckled her seatbelt. Adagio got in as well and buckled her seatbelt, and they drove off.

Standing infront of the pizzeria, Adagio wished Sonata goodluck. "Goodluck, Sonata. Just be carefull... And don't do anything stupid, okay?" "Oh, Adagio~ You know I won't be stupid!" Sonata winked, and giggled. Then she opened the door, and Adagio watched as Sonata went away in the pizzeria. Deep inside, Adagio cared for the dumb taco siren, her sister, and didn't want anything to happen to her. Sonata was what made The Dazzlings dazzling, with her cute and perky voice to make them sound better. Adagio got in the car, and sadly drove away.

Sonata walked to the office. Freddy and Chica were turned off, but Bonnie watched as Sonata passed by him. He was interested in this girl, and who she was. Sonata leaned in the chair, looking around. It was still 11:45 and she was bored, so she decided to monitor the cameras, looking around the pizzeria. There was one thing Sonata noticed, the kitchen camera was disabled, and she didn't know why. "Huh? It's disabled..." She decided to shrug it off and kept monitoring the cameras. 11:55. It was almost time to start the night, and Sonata was already bored out of her mind. "Uuuughhh... It's so boring here!" Sonata looked at her pizza. Moldy. And her drink? Flat. She groaned. She was bored. Hungry. And yet she couldn't go to the kitchen and grab something to eat because of course it was for employees only.

"Oh my goood, this place sucks! My drink is flat, and my pizza is moldy! What am I going to doooo?! Ugh!" Sonata whined. Bonnie could hear whining coming from the office and tried to plug his bunny ears in his purple, fluffy hair. "Oh my god, that girl is so whiny. Well, at least she'll be one of the Fazbears tonight." The night started right after Bonnie had said that. It was 12:00. Sonata sat straight in her chair and started monitoring the cameras. She looked at Show Stage. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy had turned... Human? That's strange, the last time I saw them I thought they were creepy robots. Sonata thought, but shrugged it off. Then she saw Pirate's Cove. "Oh, there must be a pirate in there or something. Sounds interesting."

FROM THIS LINE ON, IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU CANNOT READ ANYMORE OF THIS. THE REST OF THE PARAGRAPH CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE, AND SEXUAL SCENES. BUT HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18 YOU MAY CONTINUE READING.

Bonnie wanted to get the night over with so he moved to the Dining Area. Sonata checked Show Stage, and Bonnie wasn't there. "Oh my god, fluffy easter bunny moved!" Sonata squealed. Bonnie smirked. I'm coming for you, whiny little girl. Sonata finally caught up with Bonnie. He was in the Dining Area. "I've got my eyes on you, pink human bunny thing!" Bonnie looked up, and heard Sonata's somewhat loud voice, and the camera was moving. Did that bitch just call me pink?! Bonnie said while thinking. He growled, and moved to the West Hall.

"Oh my god, he keeps moving!" Cried Sonata. She flipped through cameras anxiously. Sonata was scared. She wanted to get this over with. She never wanted to come here again. She thought she'd never see the light of day again. She wanted to go home. But she needed more money to pay the bills. Sonata had no choice but to come back to the hellzone each 5 nights. Bonnie moved to the door. Sonata noticed that the human bunny wasn't anywhere to be found, so she pressed the light on the door. Bonnie was there, and Sonata was screaming internally. Then Bonnie noticed how sexy, cute and beautiful she was, noticing her blue underwears because of her short skirt. Bonnie blushed, but Sonata closed the door on his foot. Bonnie screamed and groaned loudly, trying to pull his foot out from the door. Sonata noticed his foot was stuck, and lifted the door. "O-oh my, are you okay?!" Sonata worried. Bonnie looked up, and growled... "Y-you... You bitch! That was my foot, goddamn it! Can't you be more smart next time?! Whatever, infact I should fucking stuff you right now for what you did to me!" Sonata was scared, she couldn't think straight. "I-I'm sorry! Mister! Please forgive me! I don't wanna die! Please! I'll do anything!" Sonata pleaded.

Bonnie smirked. Oh, so the girl will do anything, huh?~... "Anything? Well, how about you please me?" Sonata looked up in confusion. "Please? How do I do that?" Bonnie smiled deviously. This is going to be so fun. Then he stripped off his pants, revealing his large, thick boner. Sonata gulped. "Well, first things first, if your tiny little throat can handle all of my thick shaft inside there, you can try and give me a blowjob, little girl." Sonata was in shock. But isn't he a robot for kids?! How can he... Sonata looked at his large shaft, and his boner sticking out. It was like it was asking for it to be in Sonata's voice. Oh, fuck. Who cares?! I want all of that in my mouth right now!~ Sonata became aroused, then grabbed all of Bonnie's cock, and shoved it into her mouth. She began swirling her tongue around the tip, releasing some fluids from Bonnie's cock. "Y-you're good for a starter." Bonnie smiled in pleasure. He couldn't wait to wrap her up in bondage. Tonight would be fun. Sonata slowly sucked deeper, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked Bonnie's cock. "Ah...~ Ah!~ Fuck!" Bonnie groaned. Sonata gripped the shaft of his cock tightly and started to swallow all of it. His cock poked the back of Sonata's throat, which made her gag. "You...~ Ah!~ Okay?" Bonnie asked Sonata while groaning. Sonata nodded. She was blushing deeply. She took all of Bonnie's cock into her mouth and deepthroated him. Bonnie moaned loudly. Sonata took his cock out of her mouth. She smiled, cutely.

"Ready for round 2?" Bonnie pulled out a rope from his back, and smirked. Sonata looked at him, up and down. "And what are you going to do with a rope?" Bonnie started walking closer, but each step Bonnie took closer, she kept walking back. Bonnie tackled Sonata and started stripping off her clothes. First, her sweater, revealing her insanely large bust, and pulling down her skirt, and stripping off her bra and panties. Wow, she looks so much sexier when she's not wearing anything. Bonnie threw Sonata on the ground and ballgagged her so she couldn't talk. "Mmf!~ Mmf!~" (What are you doing?!) Then he tied her on the ground. He tied her chest, her waist, her feet and arms, so she couldn't move. Sonata struggled and cried. Her face was a DEEP, deep red. Bonnie pulled out a whip and whipped her ass with it, slowly becoming red. "You've been a bad girl!"

A few minutes after whipping, struggling, and groaning it turned 6 AM. Bonnie helped untie Sonata and put her clothes back on. Sonata smiled softly at Bonnie and he walked back on stage. Sonata waited outside for Adagio and Aria to pick her up from work. Sonata smiled and blushed, feeling much more aroused than usual. Well, he is more hot as a human than as a bunny... Adagio and Aria arrived at work. "Get in the car, loser!" Aria shouted sarcastically. Sonata smiled, got in the car and drived home. The rest of the day she was thinking about how her night went.