Texting (Juffy • Jonah x Buffy) 2/3

/////////////A Couple Days Later////////////////
Buffy POV
It was a couple of hours before the Fall Formal, I honestly really didn't want to go. Besides, it's just an annual event that happens Every, Single, Year, so what could possibly make this one any less different?...

I was sitting in my room, lying on my bed, just staring at my ceiling in boredom. I decided to play some games on my phone to kill time, until I got a text message from Andi wondering were I am.

>>>>>>>>>Text Conversation<<<<<<<<
Andi "Buffy? Where are you?"
Me: "I'm not going"
Andi "you gotta come, besides Cyrus is going to be really lonely without you"
Buffy "it's fine, he has you and Jonah to keep him company"
Andi "speaking of Jonah, he actually asked me tell you, that he wants to talk-- it's probably about Walker or something"
Buffy "Andi?" Are you lying?"
Andi "no, he really told me-- he asked me like 20 minutes ago, but we just started talking now so..."
Buffy "FINE, I'll be there-- only to talk to Jonah and see what he wants"
Andi "YYYAAAYYY"
Buffy: "but once we're done, I'll be seeing myself out"
Andi "ok, we'll be outside in the front of the gym waiting for you until then"
Buffy "ok"

>>><>>End Of Text Conversation<<<<<
I put my phone down and placed it on my nightstand. I made my way towards the closet and picked out a very pretty blue dress. Once I had put it on, I grabbed a small purse and placed my wallet, just in case they had some snacks, my phone was placed inside shortly after. I clipped the purse together and sat on a stool to get started applying my makeup. I put on a light shade of lipstick, some mascara and a dark shade of blue eyeliner. I also put on some earrings for a little added bonus tough to complete my look.

"Looking great" I heard from a voice outside, it was my mom. "Thanks mom" I said while turning my gaze to look at her "what's the special occasion?" She asked, "well, it's for some dance at my school, and the group wants me to join them, actually Jonah wants to talk with me, so let's see where things go from there" I responded "hopefully, well" she says with a grin. "Yeah, hopefully..." I respond back.

TO BE CONTINUED.....