Prologue

Long ago, there was once a planet. Hidden away in the galaxy, no one has ever seen the planet nor gotten to visit it and the people in it wanted to keep it that way.

The planet was filled with nature, the sea, different kinds of creatures, and more. It almost resembles planet earth but instead of having normal human beings— this planet is filled with people with special abilities, and they call themselves the Elemental Bender.

There were eight territories on this planet 
Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Light, Nature, Lightning, and lastly Darkness.

The rulers of each bender agreed on having peace with each other instead of becoming enemies.

These territories are now allies, and kind to one another. Some may be destructive, and some may have rivalries but that didn't stop them from befriending each other. If one asks for help, all benders will assist the one who was seeking assistance.

There was a person who made peace with every elemental bender, the one who controls all elements. They call this person, The Avatar. If the avatar dies, he or she will always get reincarnated in their next life. The avatar can be either an earth bender, a fire bender, or even can be a dark bender. Nothing can stop the avatar from getting reincarnated.

The attacks of each bender resemble Kung Fu while some of the elements use a different technique. To master the element that you possess, you need your body flexible, and learn how to not only fight but also meditate.

The most important thing is to also learn how to accept who you are. If you dislike the element you have, you will never become a true bender and you can never run away from who you are or what element you can manipulate.

Especially the avatar— The avatar needs to accept who they are, they can never run away from duties that are ahead of them and fight the crimes and evil that are directed towards them.

The planet was in peace until one tragic day, there was an Unknown Enemy attacked the planet, taking all of the bender's powers. Each and every last of them, rumors say the avatar was still a toddler at that time and no use to fight the enemy.

So the rulers of all territories had no choice but to not only erase the avatar's memories but also change their appearance for their safety and send them off. Away from the galaxy and hidden on a very certain planet.

Strangely, the enemy didn't know why it couldn't control the dark element. It took other elements in the past and successfully controlled them, even the bender's elements now but not the dark element because of unknown reasons.

The enemy didn't even know about the avatar until that enemy found a scroll that was hidden in one of the temples where the other past avatar statues were displayed, that's when the enemy had a goal. Capture the avatar and take all their elements, others said when the enemy left.

The planet suddenly exploded due to unknown reasons; the one peaceful planet was no more. All it was left is destroyed crust, trees, rocks, and more. No one even knew if there was a single bender who managed to escape or not. Others said it might be a fairy tale, but the enemy knew it was real. Before the enemy could even follow the avatar, somebody had trapped that person in a crystal and was never to be seen again.

To be able to know who the avatar is— is by seeing the moon symbol that will be displayed on their foreheads. A Purple Moon Symbol.

Each bender has an elemental symbol based on what they can manipulate but the avatar is the only one who has a Purple Moon Symbol.

Boboiboy and His Friend's Adventure Will Start Now.