♡Taehyung♡

"OOhh Taehyung, when did you arrive?" said women chuckling nervously

Kim TaehyungHeir of KTAge: 26ColdSmiles RarelySide Note: Never make him angry

Kim Taehyung
Heir of KT
Age: 26
Cold
Smiles Rarely
Side Note: Never make him angry. He is dangerous when he is.

"Right at the time when you were about to slap my nephew" Said Taehyung with cold tone.
"Ohh....Umm-umm actualy you came when I wa about to slap them But you didn't see them misbehaving with me Tae" Women replied
" We didn't Uncle" Both kids replied with tears in eyes.
"SHUT U-" her sentence was cut in middle Kim Taehyung Him self
"You see......Areum, Kids never lie, 2nd never try to touch them again, 3rd Stop calling me Tae, you lost all right to call me that."
Areum got annoyed but didnt said anything fearing what will happen next.
Kids on the other hand quickly hugged their fav uncle. Taehyung smiled looking at his little beans.
"Its time for dinner go kids" Taehyung said, kids quicky left after hearing name of food, Taehyung smiled at their cuteness.
Areum spoke with irritation "Why are you doing this Tae-Hyung, you now I still love you right, stop me treating like you treat other girls, I am special for you, I am your lover"

Taehyung Pov

This women, Doesnt she know she is no longer my lover. "You are no longer my lover Areum you lost that right 4 years back now just leave" I said in cold tone. I can see irritation in her eyes. Huh such a slut!

Areum, indeed beautifull, but has messed up mindLoves money than anythinghas eyes on KT from start, dated Kim Taehyung to get close to his brother, who she thought was going to be heirAge : 26Note: can do anything for money, even if it means to ki...

Loves money than anything
has eyes on KT from start,
dated Kim Taehyung to get close to his brother, who she thought was going to be heir
Age : 26
Note: can do anything for money, even if it means to kill her own KIDS

No hate to character, I wanted beautiful girl as charcter here, thats why chose her.
also credit to rightfull owner for pictures