FINAL DECISION

Few minutes later

At Dinning Table

The only time when KIMS are together is when they are in public or at dinning Table. 

Right now they were having there food minding their own business.

??? POv

Taehyung is grown man, he is intelligent, can control his emotions, takes decision perfectly. HE is now perfect to handle company.

*clears throat*"I think its time for Taehyung to finally take Company under his controll." I said. Everyone's head snapped in my direction.

'Huh Time for drama'

???Pov end

Everyone looked in direction of eldest, the one who has all rights of the Company, KIM JOHNY. Yongest brother of the late KIM JOHN, before Johns death, he announced KIM JOHNY as the next CEO, because of his brothers intelligence and the trust he had in him. He trusted Johny for than his other brothers.

But as said every is not the one who they show, all johny wated was to have company to himself, but he loved his brother to, because his brother was a parent figure for him. He couldn't do anything to him by own, but he knew his other 2 brothers would surely try to do something. 
One day his brothers made plan to kill their John by adding poision in his food, He knew it but didn't said anything. His brother thought that Johny was John's favoriate that's why he didn't add him in plan. There plan got success, but not as they want. The posion didn't kill him, but surely made him ill, John kew his end was near so he announced Johny as the company's next CEO. Johny had succeed in his plan, John died but the reason was unknown. Guilt was eating Johny he tried to shake that off and start his life.

KIM JOHNY

KIM JOHNY

AGE: 53

ELDEST OF FAMILY

RESPECTED BY ALL

HE IS LIKE COCONUT HARD OUTSIDE SOFT INSIDE.

Photo credit to rightfull owner.