Start of the game

|15:05, Class 1-A, UA High School|

"Hey guys, did you heard about the new game which was launched?"
Aizawa gave the students some time to spare before the end of the day and that was the first thing escaped from a certain Alien figure.

Most of the students turned to see Mina waving at them along with Elina, who was standing beside her best friend, playing a public game of that said game.
Some students thought,'Fuck this shit, I'm out' and went out the doors to go to their dorms.

Aizawa didn't stop them at all. He was still pissed at how Elina convinced him along with three others to monitor the results during dinner yesterday. He glared at the blueberry muffin, but as usual, she turned the blind eye to him and focused on her classmates.

"Really, what is it?"
Midoriya excitedly asked her to which she replied,"It's a new game from InnerSloth called 'Among Us'. Apparently it's an IQ game, kind of, where people become either crewmates, imposters or having individual roles. Mina told me about this a week ago and after I tried, it looks pretty fun"

Her best friend continued,"Yep and I have decided that maybe we should play as a class too. It will be private and no other person can ever join except for us. I've already added DekuSquad, Bakusquad, Yaomomo, Toru and Tokoyami. Mineta requested profusely so Elina-chan added him too. The others denied my request but I think the players are enough"

(Note: Elina is in DekuSquad while Jirou is in Bakusquad)

"A note. Tokoyami is a temporary player, he confirmed to me so 15-16 players is exactly the limit that we need"
Elina confirmed.
"And what makes you extras think I'll play this shitty game! I have better things to do"
She turned to the raging blond,"And what are those things that is so important than your classmates, excluding hero work. Even Midoriya has agreed"

"That's why I'm not joining it. I will not be in the same position as Deku!"
She shrugged,"Okay, but don't come at us if you change your mind. It only has one time option to add the members"

He was shocked by her casual answer and stuttered,"F-fine, I'll join this game. But don't expect me to play everytime I get a request"
"That's alright, you can join anytime. Better than being permanently excluded"
She typed up the information on Aizawa's I-pad not noticing the snickers and nudging from the others to the blond, who blushed darkly.

Just then, the bell rang.
Mina yelled,"Alright, we got our roles. Let's go! We'll play this game once we got informed to the group chat. Each day, different persons will be the host of the game so everyone gets a chance. Today the host will be me and tomorrow it will be my bestie. That way you can learn more and more about this"
Everyone nodded and got out of the class one by one.

Mina got her bag and yelled to Elina, who gave the I-pad to their teacher, "Elina-chan, we'll discuss this later in group chat, alright?"
She responded with a thumbs up and Mina got out. Just as Elina neared the door with her bag, a call stopped her, "Miroyasi-san"

She turned to see the greenette waiting for her at the door,"Oh, Midoriya. You didn't go with others?"
He shook his head,"I wanted to talk to you. Do you think it's alright playing games like this while we are still learning to become a hero. Won't it distract us?"

She replied,"You don't have to worry about that. I've assigned Aizawa-sensei to monitor us so we will only play this game for 3 hours only. I know some people like Kaminari would waste time so I deliberately told him about it. That way we can also enjoy ourselves while utilizing our time"

He sighed in relief,"That's good. I'll be sure to join our first group game"
She smiled at him,"Believe me, you will like it"
They went ahead discussing about their quirks and the new features of the game.