Game 1- Normal Mod

There is an imposter among us

Everyone ran away to the areas they saw their tasks in except two. Orange remained in cafeteria while White-Red slowly walked up to the weapons. Orange followed him and just as he neared him, White-Red turned and gestured his hand in question. Orange shook his head and ran to the hallway.

Green went in the Admin along with Pink and Blue ran away to Storage. Yellow scanned himself on Medbay with Black watching. Purple went to Electricals along with Grey.

Cyan was in reactor with Lime and just then, the lights turned off. Cyan ran to go to electrical to fix it and Lime remained for her return. Suddenly the sound of vents were heard by her. She quietly tried to step away when her screen faded to black.

Tsuyu sighed at this and watched who did it and to say she was surprise would be an understatement, but she remained quiet. Her ghost rose up as an guardian angel and ran after the imposter, who vented. Just then Blue came running to the reactor after the lights got fixed by Cyan, to see the dead body.

Dead body Reported by Blue.

Pinky
"Huh?"

Athena
"Wait, Tsuyu's dead?! But I left her to fix the lights just for a moment"

Deku
"Meaning it's someone who knew they were in Reactor. Who was in Security?"

Grape Juice
"It was me. I saw the hot ladies going there so I decided to keep an eye on them"

Deku
"Then, that means you know who went in their right?

Grape Juice
"No! I didn't see anyone going there"

Dynamight
"It must be Deku!"

Pinky
"Bakugou, don't blame him. He was with me all the time. We have mostly the same tasks. How about you? Where were you?"

Dynamight
"Tch, I was in Navigation. I didn't see anyone coming there when the lights turned off"

Shoto
"So we don't know who it is. Let's just skip for now"

Creati
"Alright"

Everyone has voted. 1 remaining.

Voting ends in: 20 seconds

No one was ejected. (Skipped)
1 Imposter remains.

Date: 2 July 2022

Everyone scattered to do their work as Red-White remained and followed after White who went to the security again following Cyan on tow. Since he has heightened eyesight than others, it's easy for him to follow without being noticed.

White turned to some faint footsteps behind him, seeing nothing, so he cautiously walked ahead still following Cyan. She turned to see white following her and heavily suspected him.

So she went through lower engine and storage to go to cafeteria without looking back. White saw that Cyan left, causing him to ready following when he heard rushed footsteps. He turned around but was too late, as White-Red already impaled his knife on his head and ran to security venting ahead.

Just as he was about to vent out,
Emergency Meeting called by Cyan.

Athena
"Huh? But-"

Pinky
"Bestie, what happened?"

Athena
"Mineta was following me so I ran here to report him as imposter but he's dead..."