< seriously?? >

> ||| ❈°. ✁ * ||| <
{ ᑕᗩᑎ'T GET EᑎOᑌGᕼ } 𝐛𝐲 𝐱𝐱𝐣𝐮𝐮𝐲𝐢𝐢
> ||| ❈°. ✁ * ||| <
ᴵ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᴵ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵃᵈ
ᴺᵒʷ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ
'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ
ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ
> ||| ❈°. ✁ * ||| <
ᴸᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒ
ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃᵈᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ
ᴵ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵏⁿᵉʷ
ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ

[ + \ [ Ⱡ♡ VɆ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ɎØɄ ] / + ]

ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ!
ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ >
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴀᴍᴇ >

> ||| ❈°. ✁ * ||| <

"ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ??!!"

"WHY ARE YOU MEETTING UP WITH A RANDOM STRANGER ONLINE? IT'S SUCH A STUPID THING TO DO." Ventis voice cracked after every single word he said.

In response, you burst out laughing "AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH" while Venti standing infront of you with an annoyed face. "What's so wrong about it? Ooooooh~Are you jealouussss?" You snickered. "Ew?" Venti looked away in disgust, dramaticlly sticking his tounge out while pretending to be vomiting.

"BUT THE THING IS, BOTH OF U DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHERS REAL NAME?? HOW IS THAT NOT WRONG?" Venti said turning his head towards you sending you a glare. "What do youu know Venti? We ARE good friends, and he even told me that he studys in our school too! Relaxxx, It's fineee" You said dramaticlly rolling your eyes.

BUT-
RINGGGGGG--------

Class, please go back to your seats, take out your books and we can start todays math lesson.

Before Venti could say another word, Mr. Zhongli came to your rescue. Venti pouted at you in response, walking away from your table.

Your best friend, Venti grew attached to you ever since both of you became the best of friends. He's always worried sick about you. I mean, you always catch yourself being really clumsy.

"𝐌𝐫. 𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢! 𝐘/𝐍 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."

Suddenly, a familliar voice interrupted your thoughts. "Y/N, please come up here and cauculate question 6?" Your math teacher said while stepping back.

At that moment, anxiety hit you. You slowly got out from your seat, walking pass every table one by one. The class was silent, only whispers can be heard.

You took the chalk that is slid in between the board and started writting aggresively. After mere seconds, you finished cauculating the answer, placing the chalk back in its slot.

"Hmm, it's correct indeed. Thank you, Y/N. You may return to your seat." Zhongli gave you a gentle smille as you sighed in relief.

"Hehe, now that's what I call gold." Xingqiu whispered to his best friend, Chongyun. Chongyun side eyed him with his face written "seriously?". Xingqiu just chucked and ignored his gaze.

You glared at Xingqiu while walking back to your seat. As Xingqiu smilled innocently at you.

Can't he just shut up for once? Someone please tell him to mind his own buisness and stop making Zhongli calling me out doing math questions.

When you sat down, Kaeya who was beside you smirked and whispered: "knowledge is power! Even if you're not paying attention, you can answer any math question with your own knowledge!" You chuckled in response while Kaeya begin to mouth a train of praises.

But all you want to do is just go back home and chat with your dear online friend, is it that hard? He's probably the only one who understands you. Despite meeting up to him face-to-face, your current life cycle is extreamly boring.

"Great job everyone, class dissmissed"

ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ!
ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ >
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴀᴍᴇ >

||| ❈°. ✁ * ||| <