< suspicion >

> |||  ❈°. ✁ * ||| < 

"Why are you here?"

You attempted to shoo him away but he would just stay there staring at you intensely. Was it just to annoy the shit out of you?

Is this a staring contest?

You turned to look at him with half lidded eyes. 3 minutes passed, you wanted to win but you're pretty sure that your eyes will be red if you stayed any longer.

"Fine, you win. What do you want?"

"Y/N, I want your opinion on me? If you do not mind." Oh well, look at him acting all innocent now. He NEEDS to stop irritating me, it's so annoying.

"Well I think you're a typical, lame highschool bully with an ugly haircut" you smilled sarcasticly. "So, I already answered your question, can you go away now?"

He just sighed and walked away from your table. "Chongyun, be honest. Is my haircut THAT bad?" Xingqiu asked. "...." Chongyun broke his eye contact with Xingqiu. "WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING??" Xingqiu said as his eyes widen. "Yea." "...."

After hours of learning, school finally ended. You were so excited that you quickly ran back home smilling widely. You opened the door, powered on your laptop and opened your chatbox.

1 message? He's back home already?

B00ksx
Welcome back, how was school today?

O/N
HELLOOOO, TODAY EUHH
WAS BAD.??

B00ksx
And why is that?

O/N
PROBABLY BECAUSE MY CLASSMATE
KEEPS ANNOYING ME??

B00ksx
TODAY SOMEONE EVEN MADE
FUN OF ME LMAAOOOOO

O/N
Life sucks ngl.

B00ksx
Will you be surprised if I said that I love life.

O/N
Not exactly. You're a very happy person

B00ksx
OF COURSE I AM.
Oh and when are we going to
yk..meet up?? 😼

O/N
AAAAAA I COMPLETELY FORGOR
ABOUT ITTT 😨

B00ksx
JUST TELL ME

O/N
UHHH YOU CAN PICK

B00ksx
BRO.
WHATEVER, IS TMR FINE?? 😓

O/N
OH OKAY OKAY.
WHERE THOUGHHHH

B00ksx
CAFETERIA? WE CAN EAT
TOGETHER LOL

O/N
SUREEEEE LOL. IM SO EXCITED😹

B00ksx
AHAH SAME.

O/N
WANNA PLAY ROBLOX

B00ksx
OKAY SURE SURE, BUT WE GOTTA
DO OUR HW FIRST 😨

O/N
OHH YA RIGHT, FORGOT ABT THAT LMFAO
OH AND WAIT, WHAT CLASS ARE YOU IN??

B00ksx
it's a surprise :)

    > |||  ❈°. ✁ * ||| < 

you closed your laptop slowly and..

"AHHHHHHHH" You covered your mouth to conceal your squeals. "how can someone be so sweet like him.." you said smilling to yourself and jumped out of bed, walking around your room. After finishing all of your homework, Kazuha came into your room.

"Y/N please stop screaming about your online 'friend', I can hear you from outside." Kazuha sighed

"KAZU. I.NEED. YOUR. HELP.CAN.YOU.HELP.ME.PLEASE?"

"What is it?"

"SO BASICLLY, MY ONLINE FRIEND SAID THAT WE CAN MEET UP IN PERSON TOMORROW IN SCHOOL, BUT LIKE I'M PRETTY BAD AT FIRST IMPRESSIONS. I NEED YOUR ADVICE, PLEASE." You said doing fast hand movements.

"Bro, Chill. Just be yourself, it's fine." He walked out of your room, closing the door.

"Hah...."

Whatever, i'll just play Roblox with him.

You went online and started playing mini games with Xingqiu just like how you always do. But you can just leave your worries tommorrow and hope for the best. That's all it matters.

   > |||  ❈°. ✁ * ||| < 

ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ!
ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ >
ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴀᴍᴇ >