Why Hate Jimin? || 12

based on the hate jimin keeps recieving for no reason. it hurts me seeing people hating such an angel.

___

jungkook frowns, huffing out a puff of air into the cold weather and takes off his jacket, throwing it on the couch and spreads himself over, resting his feet— with the shoes still on, on the coffee table. curiosity knits his brows together, eyes watching the elder brother— who instead of scolding him and smacking his head for laying on the couch with his dirty clothes on and even putting shoes on the coffee table; goes straight past him and minds his business. taking off his shoes, coat; putting them in place and heaves out a tired sigh.

wondering why jimin didn't bother chiding him for making a mess and being so dirty that he even care about washing up first, jungkook's brow arches up, springing on his feet he makes his way to the kitchen, letting out a loud cough for jimin to hear and notice him. the boy walks to the fridge once he's sure the elder is watching and pulls out a bottle of water, drinking straight from it with his lips attached to the rim.

when jimin still doesn't say anything, jungkook groans slightly, snapping back to the rest of the members who are just as confused with jimin's odd behaviour. the youngest keeps the bottle down, cursing under his breath as he once again forces his brain to recall anything he did in the recent time to make his brother so mad that he wasn't even speaking to him other than the normal and basic conversations.

"fuck! does anyone know what i did wrong?" jungkook exasperates, glaring down at himself while jimin is already upstairs in his room.

"maybe you broke something that belongs to him?" taehyung guesses.

"no," jungkook shakes his head, "it's something else."

"are you dating anyone and didn't tell him?"

"wha– obviously not. y'know you should just keep your mouth shut. you're not doing any goot to me." he hisses at taehyung who arches up a brow, not appreciating the younger's way of talking and stands up, shooting a glare.

"and y'know what?" taehyung growls, "this might be the reason jimin isn't talking to you. your cocky attitude and disrespectful behaviour."

jungkook shuts his mouth, quietly watching the elder heading upstairs. he sighs deeply, cursing at himself and lowers his head, "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to..."

"we know," jin assures him, patting his shoulder and smiles a little, "you can talk to tae later when he's cool. and don't mind what he said, jimin wouldn't behave like that to you for a stupid reason."

"but what did i do hyung? have you seen him? it's been almost the whole week and he's being like this. i try to talk to him but he doesn't even open up, i swear this is so annoying now. if i get mad and stop speaking, then i won't listen to anyone."

"koo," the boys turn around on hearing aera's voice and faint footsteps down the stairs, making the brother sigh and lower his anger to a great extent.

"hm? why are you not sleeping yet?"

"i was waiting for you to come back," she says, holding out a sweater for him and points upstairs, "jimin oppa said wear it and don't catch a cold."

jungkook breathes deeply, glancing at his hyungs who frown in confusion as well. he takes the sweater, putting it on halfheartedly and looks at aera, "did he say something else?"

"no," she shakes her head, "just that he's tired and going to sleep."

"man, i'm–"

"it's okay jungkook," namjoon says, rubbing the boy's back, "talk to him tomorrow okay? go and rest for now, you must be tired too."