s02dwy22

"love is always bestowed as a gift-freely, willingly, and without expectation. we don't love to be loved; we love to love. "
- lea buscaglia

liza: i think, baba's soul took over her body when she died mamu j... it was just my own point of view, okay? maybe that was the very reason of the sudden change of your feelings to her as well as the twin... you both saw baba in her because it was baba's soul mamu j...

doc jemalyn: do you believe on that, kiddo?

liza: yes! but i guess it would be just for the two of us... never share it to anyone for they might think we're insane believing on a thing that's too impossible to happen mamu j... it's kinda weird though but i think my instinct won't mislead me...

doc jemalyn: kiddo look! my hairs...

nagsitayuan ang hairs sa mga bisig ni doc jemalyn...

liza: see!

doc jemalyn: stopped it kiddo! she's not with your baba's soul...

liza: what have you noticed with her ways mamu j?

di sumagot si doc jemalyn but alam nya, it's similar to one... halos lahat na and even the way doc borja owned her that night... the feelings were the same with the way her one made love with her... napa shit na lang at napakagat labi si doc jemalyn matapos nag sinked in sa isipan nya na baka nga soul ni one ang pumasok sa katawan ni doc izabella d. borja and that will explain why nahulog sya nito...

liza: silence means yes, mamu j!

ngumiti lang si doc jemalyn sa sinabi ni liza...

liza: miracles do happen sometimes though! i am happy to know this fact mamu j and i won't worry about you and the twin not now not ever 'coz you are in good hands.

doc jemalyn: since that night kiddo, never did i felt i wasn't safe and uncomfortable... everything turned out fine and day by day my heart just contented of who i am with... and now i knew why... because of what your instinct told you so... it's just sinked in... her ways in all ways when i am with her... it's similar to your baba... the way she touched my skin... she caressed me...she cared for me and most especially the way how she showed her love to me kiddo... it's just like how your baba did it...

liza: your home mamu j... you are finally home with your one and only one, my baba. no wonder i was suddenly out of the picture and that's okay with me because i found mine too... once again, i'm sorry for the wrong actions i had made...

doc jemalyn: you are right kiddo... hey, let bygones be bygones... those are part of our life's lesson... we both learned from it and it happened so that we can be with the one who are meant for us...

yinakap na lang ng mahigpit ni liza si doc jemalyn sabay biro na hahalikan nya ito sa mga labi when she slowly met their lips kung kaya nahampas sya ni doc jemalyn sa balikat...

natawa na lang sila pareho at umayos nang nakita nilang parating na ang kotse kung saan sakay ang kambal at ang babaeng pinagtsismisan nila...

liza: t's, bid goodbye to your mama izabella before darkness took over the light... we still have a lot of catching up, you know you've been pre occupied for three years...