season 3 90 days with you

when the day is over, let it go.
don't dwell on what you
could've or should've done.
tomorrow is another day and other chance.
- mandy hale

pilot ellis was upset when she heard the news na engaged na si doc jemalyn with doc izabella d. borja nabasag nya ang hawak na wine glass dahil sa napalakas ang grip niya ito...

sa isip nya, "you mislead me doc deanna... you made me believe that your daughter is better off single and i should respect it but why all of a sudden she's now engaged? i thought you are with a person with word of honor...

i believed in you when you said that she was still mourning that she still on a process of getting rid of her anxiety and depression and that i should wait for the right time.we both knew that anxiety and depression won't be healed overnight... we had just a talk yesterday and then i was hit by this news that she's engaged and soon to be married? what the hell!

had i know that you are pro borja all these years, i should've not listen to you. i should have not... fuck! i wasted all those years by just being contented in watching her from afar in respect of her on going mourning and just waited for the right time...

well, it's not too late yet... i can still do my stuff to win your daughter's heart any time soon and i wouldn't mind anymore if she would love me not because of who i am but because i had the price position, the heart of her wife...for as long as she will accept me and marry me, that's what matters the most...

if there is a need for me to do it the dirty way then i will and be it...

maya maya, tinawagan ni pilot ellis ang head ng security of their hotel of where the newly engaged checked in...

she gave some instruction to have an eye on the occupants of room 214...

she ordered a bouquet of sunflower to be delivered to room 214 with a note, "baby, you are mine and mine alone... you deserve no one but only me... i love you so much... 💙of one..."

nang lumabas na ang magjowa sa hotel to grab some food, sinalubong sila ng isang messenger from a flowershop...

tinignan ni doc jemalyn si doc borja bago tinanggap ang bouquet as if saying, "ikaw talaga borja, full of surpises naniniwala na talaga ako na it's one ka talaga..."

nagtaka man si doc borja kung kanino galing ang bouquet, she just smiled back and held her queen as if saying, "my doki, my love, my queen, you deserved it. take it na lang kahit galing yan sa iba kasi the happiness painted in your lips is priceless..."

yumakap ng pa side hug si doc jemalyn sa kanya kung kaya she planted a kiss on her left ear at lumabas na sila ng hotel na nakahawak si doc borja sa waistline ni doc jemalyn of which nagpadagdag sa tuwa at paniniwala ni doc jemalyn na soul nga ni one ang nasa katawan ni doc borja dahil madalas ganon sila maglakad ni one noon buhay pa ito... laging hawak nito ang waist nya at isang kamay nya...

the next day, keith, umpisa na tayo... - doc deanna

okay po doc deanna... - keith

akin na muna ang chart ng first patient natin keith then in 5 minutes, papasukin mo na agad... -doc deanna

pilot ellis was the first client of the day and doc deanna wondered why... kaka check up lang nya kahapon nito at so far okay naman ang lagay ng puso nito...

pilot ellis locked the door the moment she stepped inside doc deanna's clinic...

pilot ellis: i thought you have word of honor but i was wrong... very very wrong doc deanna.

doc deanna: why? is there something you feel unusual in your heart? the lab tests results were all normal especially your 2D echocardiography...

pilot ellis: this is not about the condition of heart doc deanna... it's how and whom it beats...

doc deanna: be specific pilot ellis...

pilot ellis: it's my feelings to your daughter. you fooled me... you said, she's into being single and it's the better of her to remain that way...

doc deanna: yes! that's what i know and what she told me... she's not done mourning with the loss of her wife...

pilot ellis: how on earth you can say that when she's engaged to doc izabella d. borja?

doc deanna: what? that's impossible! they are just best buddies... best of friends and a co worker...

pilot ellis: didn't you check your facebook account? she posted a picture with borja with a caption, 'i am engaged to this fellow and we're soon be married...'

napabukas bigla si doc deanna sa socmed... and there, nakita nya ang sinabi ni pilot ellis...

doc deanna: it's her decision... we should respect it... it's high time for her to move forward...

pilot ellis: no! i can't do that...

doc deanna: yes, you can!

pilot ellis: i really can't doc... please make a way for me and jemalyn... my heart is dying to have hers...

doc deanna: i'm sorry... i really can't do anything about my daughter's lovelife not before nor at present... what me and my wife only wanted is for her to be happy... quota na sya sa sakit at pighati kaya kung ano man ang gagawin at pipiliin nya, doon kami ng asawa ko...

pilot ellis: if you won't help me, then i'll do what i can to get her by hook or by crook..

doc deanna: over my dead body, ellis!

natigilan si pilot ellis nang sumigaw na si doc deanna ng "over my dead body!"

ramdam nya ang galit nito nang sinabi nya na aangkinin nya ang anak nito sa paraan na may dahas at pilitan kung sakali hindi nya makuha ito sa maayos na paraan...

nang di na nagsalita pa ang doctor, kusa ng umalis sa clinic nito si doc ellis...

samantala sa loob ng clinic, tumawag agad si doc deanna ng saklolo from her trusted nbi friend...

pinamanmanan nya si pilot ellis sa takot na totohanin nito ang sinabi na gagawin nya ang lahat mapaayos man o mapadahas na paraan, mapasakanya lang si jemalyn...

she even talked and plead to the soul of izabella through her mind na bantayan ang asawa nito sa lahat ng panahon... na she'll protect her from any untoward incident... any thing that can put her in danger... sa lahat ng misfortune na kakaharapin nito as she continue to journey her life with their children...

sabi pa nya, "anak, tulungan mo ang asawa mo sa pagpili ng karapat dapat na maging partner nito... yung sana ang mapili nya ay ang taong makapagpaligaya sa kanya at makakasama at sasamahan sya hanggang sa dulo..."

kung si doc deanna gumawa ng paraan to protect her daughter from whatever na masamang gagawin ni pilot ellis, ang piloto naman ay nag-iisip ng paraan kung paano sya makapasok sa buhay ni jemalyn at kung paano mapasakanya ang babaeng gustong gusto ng puso nya kahit pa man sa sinusupil ito ng utak nya na maghanap ng lang ng iba...

ano kayang kapalaran ang nag-aabang kay doc jemalyn sa hinaharap?

itutuloy ko ba ito or itutuloy?