My Life Is Dark As My Sight

Have you ever wondered why I've no respect for you at all?
Is all because of this  you're character go from here before I forget you're my boss wife.
Said Robin angrily.

How  dare you talk to me like that.
Said priya about to slap him but he hold her hand and throw her out off sarla room.

Priya go to the man who helped her with power to control Ram to get ride of Robin but unexpected happened the man is dead she get hurt to know means if she mistakenly stay long in shower of fall in a pool her power will be gone forever.
She came back home and think to used Ram like that so she asked him to  fire Robin and he did.

Robin went on his knees apologizing and do whatever he can but Ram didn't listen to him.

Sarla cry seeing Robin leaving though he promised to visit them everyday to make sure they're fine.

Days and weeks passed sarla condition keep getting worse and pragya too starve so much as no one is feeding her unless Robin will come there she won't get anything to eat and when she keep the left over food to eat later she won't find it when she's hungry and is priya who is doing that, she throws it in dust bin and Robin doesn't know about this though he can see pragya is losing weight but doesn't know is due to hunger but her mother condition.
Pragya doesn't complain her hunger life to sarla not to make her worried with this sarla doesn't know she always eat once a day because she know Robin always bring food enough for a day.

Am praying you'll walk again then we'll leave this house.
Said pragya hugging sarla in bed.

I won't give you force hope pragya I'll never get well.

Don't say that mommy you're making me sad.

That's the bitter truth pragya am not getting any treatment how will I get well? Both my leg that was just swollen have been wounded and still I can't feel pain after all this big wound, if you can see you would've understand your mom have no life, am not telling you this to make you sad but to make you aware of the future, learn how to leave your life without me and always keep it in mind I love you.

Mom please stop this it hurt.
She said crying.

No let me tell you anything maybe tomorrow must be too late pragya you're too precious to me my soul won't leave even if I die I'll still watch over  you as guardian angel am blessing you as mother.
May you meet someone who will be ready to do everything after my death I know priya will try to make that person hate you but may all her plans fail in lord's name.
I know life won't be easy for you after my death but you'll surely meet your helper and Robin will take good care of you.

I can't go out then how will I meet that my helper?

I don't know but you'll surely do.

What If dad seize uncle Robin from coming here what will I do? Mom stop whatever you're saying and tell me it's a prank you won't die and will be fine then we'll go far away from here you can't leave me in this house then kill me first please mom don't say that.
She said hugging sarla tight sarla find it difficult to breathe she tell pragya to go and call her father pragya fell from the step being in rush overcoming her pain she get up  and go to the living room.

Papa, papa, papa..
Called pragya  and Ram was about to talk but priya shut him and reply.

He's not here get lost.

Mom my mom need him please come if he's not here.
She said crying.

Am not your mother don't call me mom I don't give birth to disable and witch.

Am sorry for calling you mom please help my mom  she's dieing.
Tanu panic hearing this she get up to go to sarla but priya stop her and asked pragya to go from there.
She pushed her she fell and get wound on her knees she cry in pain and get up she meet Robin he carried her and both go to sarla room she was coughing with dry throat she tell Robin to take care of pragya for her.

No Matter what Ram and priya will do to you please don't  leave her she's your daughter too don't forget you were the first person to take her when she was born always hold her like that and don't ever leave her please promise me.
Said sarla and Robin promise her, she started coughing again Robin give her water she gulps once and didn't talk again Robin share a silence tears and tell pragya she's dead pragya cry crushing sarla body Robin hardly separate her from sarla and they took the body Ram didn't come there as priya asked him to stay inside because she doesn't want his mind to change after seeing sarla dead body.

They  burn it Robin try his best to console pragya but in vain pragya start begging Robin to take her with him.

I wish I can do that but your dad won't agree I can't just take you along but I promise I'll come here everyday.

Please at least don't leave me today, please I need you.
She beg him still crying.

It's ok first stop crying then I'll stay with you for  one week I won't go anywhere.
Pragya get a little relief hearing this and wipe her tears Robin hug her caressing her back.

I wish I could make you cry your heart out but it's not good for your eyes.
He think seeing pragya hardly controlling herself.

Later at noon priya tell Robin to leave the house and he refused and she asked Ram to seize him from coming there forever pragya faint hearing this, that was her worse imagination.

Tanu can't bear whatever going on she tell her father to make Robin stay for pragya still priya refuse.

Tanu cry uncontrollably seeing pragya lifeless priya try her best to console her but fail she became silent all of sudden priya realized she's losing her daughter, tanu skin turns bluish, especially around the lips, and she faint.
She made tanu lied on her side to help the blood flow to her brain and gives them a chance to recover more quickly.
She gain her consciousness after sometime priya say she'll do whatever she wants she shouldn't cry again.

Tanu go to unconscious pragya and tell her to get up Robin will stay with her, pragya gain her consciousness tanu hug her making her surprise because tanu stop showing her love like this.

Robin separate them and take pragya to the guest house he feed her and make her ready for bed tanu came there.

Uncle can I sleep here tonight please.
Request tanu

Yes sure.

Tanu hug pragya on the bed she smile but start crying remembering her big teddy who's gone.

Am here for you pragya stop crying else I'll also cry.
Said tanu.

No don't cry I've stop.
She said wiping her tears Robin smile.

You're too lucky sis, dad love you plus your mom and you can see too if I can only see and have lost everything like this I would have still appreciate it but no my life is dark as my sight.
I have nothing and God heartlessly took my only happiness, I'll never forget this day sis.

Shhhhh it hurt but stop crying  uncle she's crying blood!
Tanu shout in shock.

It's normal that always happens when she cry for too long, pragya enough of crying please stop it for your sister not only her me and your eyes as well.

Pragya is something that mommy told me made me stop coming to you but I promise from now I won't leave you I'll always  be there for you as big sister, whatever it's is not your fault no more tears just keep it in mind that I love you, tanu is nothing without pragya.

Love you too.
She said stopping her tears and fell asleep her eyes are too tired of crying.

She must be priya daughter but still Ram blood.
Think Robin looking at tanu who's still patting pragya.

PRECAP: who is this Angel?

Next part soon....