End Of Priya

Thanks for the votes.

Ram call his friend but he said some not available in the country it'll take month or months to get one, pragya get sad, Ram and tanu try to cheer her up but in vain, she ask them to leave her alone.

Come on pragya no one is responsible for your glasses just your carelessness, how could you talk to your father like that!

SHUT UP PRIYA, IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Pragya come with me.
Said ram holding her hand tanu glare at her mom and leave.

With pragya and ram

That month will come in a blink of eyes please stop crying you're hurting me.
He said wiping her tears pragya stop crying and fell asleep , ram call his friend to help him get the glasses as soon as possible.

Did you want something?
Ram ask tanu.

I want to sleep here tonight.

It's ok no problem.

Week later.

Am going to hostel to pick some books I'll be back at night.
Said tanu and pragya said ok sadly as ram too is leaving.

Please priya do whatever she want for her I won't take long I'll be back soon.

Papa can you take me along?
She ask hoping he'll say yes.

No princess because of the work am going to do.
Pragya nodded sadly.

Later pragya was left alone with priya.

What's this mom?
She ask touching a plate

Is rice and stew.
Said priya.

I don't like the smell.

You've to eat this this food.
Said priya trying to feed her

Why are you forcing me mom I don't like the smell
She said holding her hand.

Because I spend a lot of time to make it, don't let me lose my calm pragya you'll eat this food.

Mom have you poison my food?
If no then why you're in eager for me to eat? You've never feed me.

Priya slap her hearing this, pragya cry holding her burning cheek
She get up trying to find her way back to her room.

Your father will burn your dead body by tonight, because am gonna kill you with my bare hand.
She said pushing her from stairs someone shout pragya from the entrance and run to her while priya pretend it was an accident.

I SAW YOU PUSHING HER STOP THIS DRAMA, NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY SHE CRIED WHILE COMING HOME, TELL ME WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE THAT PUSH, AM HERE TO SURPRISE HER BUT YOU SURPRISE ME INSTEAD.
yes the person is abhi, he asks pragya to get up, he notice her forehead bleeding she fell unconscious, abhi shout at priya to call their family doctor so she did, abhi made her lay on a couch at the leaving room.

Her case is little critical she supposes to be at hospital.
Said the doctor giving her first aid and abhi take her to hospital calling tanu, tanu too call Ram.

Where did you think you're going?Mr Robin call the police
Said abhi holding priya hand she tried to free herself but abhi tightened his hold.

I have many prove against her but I kept quite because Mr Ram had always support you.
Said Robin and call the police.

Ram and tanu reached the hospital the police have already came for priya, tanu cry seeing pragya condition abhi console her.
Later the doctor comes out and say she's out of danger.