37

Conference room

The panel members were sitting around the table. Only two seats were vacant

After knocking Kathir entered the room. He looked attractive....

Just by his appearence the board members took him seriously.

It was only then Kathir understood why mulla was adamant in making him wear a suit.

Kat: good morning. Myself Kathir the owner of........ (Company name ). Its a pleasure to meet you all.

Pan. Mem: hello mister Kathir please have a seat. I had contacted Ms. Mullai and she had given a rough intro about you.

To his colleagues

See guys Mr. Kathir is one of the best young Enterpreanures in kerala. But till now many of you wouldn't have heard about him. Its just that till now he was not at all interested in expanding. Isn't that right Mr. Kathir.

Kat: Yes. Its ms. Mullai who is more interested in expanding my business. And its only right that she is present for this. So with your permission let me call her.

Pan mem: yes please. I'm also interested in meeting the person behind your proposal.

Kat called mullai and told her to come inside.

. in a minute nalla classy ah mulla ulla vandanga. Anga formals pottrunda female panel members ku elam mullaiye pathathum avanga lam etho substandard dress potta feel Vanduruchu. Coz even in simple formals she looked extra graceful. Just like kathir she attracted a lot of attention.

And the members were hooled by Mullai's presentation about the proposal.

My mv: just phone la pathale nama ellam flat. Apo Mullapoove nerla patha enna aagum nu sollava venum.

They signed the agreement.

And after pleasantries Kathir and Mullai were going to leave the room.

But they were asked to stay back.

Coz the panel wanted to celebrate the signing of the document.

Oru party arrange pannirukkom athu mudinchathukku  aprama kelambam nu kattayama sollitaanga.

So they stayed for the party.

The party was in full swing.

Suddenly the waiter started to bring the liquor.

Panel members lam kathira drink panna solli compel pannapo mulla ku panni kodutha sathyam nyabagam vandiruchu.

Kat: no thanks sir. I don't drink.

Ipidi sollit Mullayabe pathitirunda.

Anga female members kooda mulla pesitu irunthaanga. She was holding a cup of orange juice.

Apo than kathir kudikka mata nu solrathaiyum panel members kudika solrathaiyum mullai paathanga.

After excusing herself for a minute Kathir pakkathula poi ninutu.

Mul: kathir sir just a minute. Can I talk to you?

Yen da iva namma kita la english mazha pozhiyura nu nenachu kathir mulla pakkam thirumbitaaru.

Mul: kathir mama, oru glass kudikkalam. Prechana illa. Its socially accepted.

nu solitu she went back to her conversation.

Kathirum mullayoda permission kedachathum oru cup eduthu kudichitaaru.

Itha patha palarum avangalukkula ennamo iruku nu guess panitanga. But kekkamale vittutaanga.

After the party KM room ku vandita.

Juat like yesterday Kathir sofa layum mulla room layum thoongitaanga.

TBC

Sonasolai da ammak special aa oru birthday wish sollidu. 🥰😘