Over

Hinata rushes home with a black car following her . Once she enters her home she goes to her room and waits. The next seconde a blonde boy comes in and says ,"listen I'm sorry for what you saw give me . Stop she says angrily get out of my house don't decline what you did. I saw with my own eyes . And there is no otherwise .Naruto says," pls give me one last chance ."Hinata,"No more leave she yelled ". The next second he was out of the house in his black Kia Seltos.

Then she went to the park sobbing and to best friends Kiba and shino came  and said what's wrong she told them everything about she saw Naruto in a hotel room with some chick . And how the had broken up . Kiba and Shino were very irritated by Naruto's act and wanted to do a few stuff that weren't the best .Hinata says she new something was up with him . Because he would always say he had a meeting at wired hotels and now she knew the reason they comforted her and said . Don't worry we'll always be here for you they had a tight hug . They asked where she was gonna stay since she new she didn't wanna stay at her home cause it held so many memories in it . She said she would stay at Neji and Tenten's house . They drove her over and dropped her at the gate before they left Kiba said talk tomorrow she said sure .