Email

She woke with her head pounding then she remember all the shots TenTen had made her drink . She whispered under her breath what's the time. She looked at her alarm and jumped out of bed saying I'm late for my meeting . She ran in the bathroom for a quick shower once she got out she put on one of her favorite outfits . Which was a blue coat with a white button up shirt and baggy blue jeans . When she finished she ran out her room into her new Toyota Land Cruiser.

She drove zooming through the town hoping she wouldn't get a ticket .Once she finally arrived she got out carried her Prada hand bag .which could fit her phone,wallet,keys and some money . She entered the big building which she owned and was greeted with good morning from her employees. Since she was the best boss she would always reply with a good morning to you to . Her father Hisashi Hyuga was very proud of his daughter's because Hinata had made the hyuga clan/company 50 times better than any of the previous rulers and she was one of the kindest .

She ran into the meeting room the meeting was kinda boring . Once she finished she dashed into her office room and seconds later she heard a knock and it was her father he greeted her with a hi and said you need a break because by the looks of it she and raccoon eyes . Yes father she said then he gave her a big warm hug and said you can go on a break for about 5 months since he was missing being the leader of the hyuga clan/company . She just screamed of joy and was jumping around say . I'm GOING ON VACATION !

When she got home from work she went to check he emails . But she was expecting buissnes emails but she had just received a message of acceptance. Saying you have been selected to join wife search held by . Sasuke uchiha and it was 3 months long which would be most of her brake . She ran down and ask tenten and then tenten explained everything about how she was drunk and signed the slip for Hinata . Hinata was mad but how could she be mad at her best frikin friend . So she accepted and the next day she was taking her private jet to California to compete in a game called wife search which she knew she wouldn't win .