Episode 01

Author's Pov
It was Sunday morning. A beautiful 7 years old kid was still sleeping. The sun rays were also not bothering him unless he got disturbed by the loud yells and shouting. He woke up immediately and saw his parents yelling and cursing each other. He got so frightened. His mother came to him and said “sorry son, I can't live here anymore. I have to leave. You have to stay with your dad" those words broke the heart of the young one into a million pieces. He tried to convince her a lot but all went in vain. His mother left him. He belonged to a rich family. His father was the CEO of the top company in Korea. After his mother, his father got into many relationships but the time came when he started to drink a lot. He also got died at a party one day. At that time Taehyung was 19 years old but still, he managed to handle his father's business on his own. And then after some years, that company got a position in the world's top countries.
All past incidents left a huge impact on Taehyung. He became very cold and rude. He had no friends except for Jimin. He was so unaware of relations, family, and love. He had everything except for love...
..

Author pov:A boy with an angelic and beautiful face around 24 was sleeping peacefully in his bed

Author pov:
A boy with an angelic and beautiful face around 24 was sleeping peacefully in his bed. His precious sleep got distracted by the alarm clock signals. He got up hurriedly and started to get ready for University. He did his morning routine and made breakfast for himself. He ate it and went to uni.
It was his last month at university he was soon to be getting the degree. That's why he was preparing so hard for his exams. He had the dream of getting independent. He was praying every day for getting a good job.