011

We walked outside, Eddie was in the front leading us.

We made our way behind some ones RV, unnoticed. Eddie found a window that was unlocked and slid it open, hoping inside.

I hoped in after him. "Ugh. That was suffocating." He groaned, taking off the mask. "Kate, you Hotwire the car." Eddie said, as he locked the door.

I made my way up to the front seat and grabbed the wires that were under the steering wheel. Eddie handed me a pair of players and I skipped the top red and black wires.

"Where'd you learn to do this?" Steve asked, leaning against the seat. "Places." I smiled. "Kate! How do you know how to do that?" Dustin asked. "It's really not that big of a deal!" I said.

I frayed the copper part of the wire, and stuck the two together. Eventually, the car started and I let Steve get into the front seat.

"What the hell?" I heard a woman shout from outside. "Hey! Open this door!" The lady pounded on the window. "Go go go! Drive!" I shouted at Steve.

"Everyone hang onto something!" Steve shouted as the RV lurched forward. I fell back onto the seats at the table, accidentally elbowing Eddie. "Sorry." I mumbled. "Don't worry about it." He smiled at me.

"Shit! They look pissed!" Dustin shouted. "I mean, it's not everyday you lose your car and your house in one fell swoop!" Robin said. "Oh shit! Hold on hold on!" Steve shouted, as he ran into garbage cans.

We eventually made in onto the main road and Steve stopped swerving so much. I got up and went over to Max.

"Hey Max." I said. Max looked up at me. "Hey." She smiled. "I was just wondering, Um because I can't like feel Vecna, maybe I do another task, like helping Dustin and Eddie. Is that okay with you?" I asked slowly. "Yeah, that's not a problem." Max said, nodding.

I went back over and sat next to Eddie. "Sorry for getting mad at you earlier." I said to Eddie. "Hey, woah it's okay. You're going through a lot right now, I understand." He spoke softly, pulling me into a hug. "Thank you." I whispered. "What if one of us gets hurt though?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"I'm going to keep you safe, no matter what princess." Eddie said, looking at me. I smiled at Eddie, as I blushed a little bit.

+++

"It's silly, but I've always had this dream that I'd have this really... really big family. I'm talking like uh, full brood of Harrington's. What like, five, six kids." Steve said. "Six?" Nancy asked, laughing. "Yeah! Six little nuggets! Three girls, three boys. And... and every summer I figured us Harrington's, we would lack into some thing like this, and just see the country. You know, the Rockies, Grand Canyon, maybe Yellowstone. End up in some beachside town in California. Spend a week parked in the sand." Steve continued.

"They are so cute." Robin whispered to us. "And yet they still won't confess their love for each other." I sighed, and Robin gave me a look.

"And we could learn how to surf or something." Steve continued. "Thats sounds nice." Nancy said. "Really?" Steve smiled. "Well, except for the six kid part. That's like a total nightmare." Nancy sighed.

"If only I had some practice." Steve joked, motioning to us all in the back. "Okay, fair point." Nancy smiled.

"Hey, Kate." Lucas said. "Yeah?" I asked looking up at him. "Come here." He went over and sat next to Max and I did the same. Max took off her headphones and paused the song she was listening to.

"Okay, so I've been thinking, two of the three of Vecna's victims were seeing Ms. Kelly, right? So, I think there's a chance that Vecna cursed another one of her students. We go back to office, we read all the files. We look for mentions of nosebleeds, headaches, nightmares."