Chapter 1: Welcome to the Pizza Plex

Pov: Third Person, Gregory

_____

The small, homeless boy with brown hair and eyes managed to sneak to the back side of the Pizza Plex. Unfortunately, the money he had wasn't enough to pay the entry fee. . But hey, he has enough to buy food, hopefully. Assuming Fazbears hasn't raised the price on that as well.

The boy crouched down between a dumpster and the wall the large mall, he was unsure if the door was locked and if it had any alarms that would go off if he opened it. So, he decided to wait for someone to either take out the trash, go on a smoke break, or check to see if anyone or anything was back there.

Minutes slowly became hours and Gregory eventually fell asleep, awakening when he heard the door open.

"Why do we have to check out here again?" He heard a male voice speak, with footsteps following.

"To make sure nothing sketchy is happening." Another male replied, "Drug deals, gangs meeting, kids trying to sneak in. Things like that."

"Ridiculous, with the security system in place, they don't even need the security guards."

"Pretty sure it's required."

Gregory listened in silence as he heard the footsteps stop in front of the dumpster he was crouched behind, so, he braced himself, waited a few moments, and bolted.

"Hey! Kid! Get back here!"

Gregory refused to look back, only doing so to slam the door shut on them before rushing off in a random direction, hoping that he slowed them down long enough to buy him enough time to hide.

After a few minutes of aimless running, he slowed down as he glanced at his surroundings, there were quite a lot of people moving towards the exits, which was weird since this place closed at around midnight, and it was roughly around eight, so there should still be kids playing the games. . Unless a very large party had just ended. But, Gregory doubted that a child was THAT popular.

"Attention everyone, please head to the exit gates, due to an unfortunate kitchen fire, all guests are to leave the premises," A robotic announcer spoke on the speakers.

"Don't worry, the beloved Freddy Fazbear and his friends are all safe. Please remain calm and make your way to the exit gates, Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for any missing items or injuries caused by this emergency."

Gregory scoffed in annoyance.
Just as I got into the building too. This better be a coincidence. The boy thought as he ran in the direction he saw most of the guests come from, careful to avoid the security and floor cleaning bots.

As he wandered, he bumped into a woman who was wearing a security guard uniform, her hair was blonde, her skin almost sickly pale, and her eyes were green, but at first glance he thought they were a reddy-purple.

"Kid. Where do you think you're going?" She asked sternly, "You shouldn't be here. You should be with the rest of the guests." She said, grabbing his arm with a painful amount of force.

"Let go of me!" He yelled as he tried to pull his arm away. He had no idea who she was, other than the fact she was a security guard. He couldn't leave now, he just got here.

She ignored his plea and began to drag him with her. . .in a direction which he knew wasn't toward the exit. It was away from the other guests.

Noticing this, he slammed his fist into the elbow of the arm she was using to drag him.

"Ow!" She exclaimed, releasing him, "Kid! Don't go that way! Get back here!"

She immediately started to chase him, but he ran into the nearest crowed of people, so, she stopped following.

After several minutes of staying with the group, he glanced around before he chose to sneak away.

He quickly found himself in what he thought was the main stage area.

The room was large, and empty, with a circle on the floor -which according to the advertisements, was a stage designed to raise up several feet into the air, and an elevator which brought the band up to preform.

He froze when he heard voices and dove behind a fake potted plant.

"He's okay, right?" A robotic female spoke

"Yeah, it was just an automatic restart, don't know what could've caused it, but we've chosen to put him on reduced power." A human female replied.

Gregory watched from behind the plant, on the lowered stage stood two figures standing over a third laying on the ground; a black adult female wearing some sort of Fazbear uniform, and a tall, humanoid chicken; Glamrock Chica.

Her base color was pure white, and she wore a one piece swimsuit-like pink outfit, her right leg had a leopard patterned, lime-green leg brace, and her left leg had a tiger stripped, dark pink one. Her hands had lime-green fingerless gloves and black spike bracelets. Her spikes/feathers of hair were designed to look held in place by a pink bow, and she wore green triangle earrings from the side of her head.

"You can head to your room in Rockstar Row now, Chica, the others left awhile ago. I'll finish up helping Freddy, alright?" The maintenance woman replied as she stood up from examining the figure on the floor.

"Yes, ma'am." The robot replied before left the room, her loud, heavy, metal footsteps announcing so.

The woman grabbed out a radio and walked out of the room, "Elizabeth from maintenance to administration." She spoke into it, her voice fading away as she left.

Gregory waited a few moments before he ran over to the figure on the floor, pausing when he saw it.

The figure on the ground was a bear, Glamrock Freddy Fazbear himself;

Freddy's main color was an orangy-brown, his muzzle and stomach was a light tan, with a bright blue stripe which became a lighting bolt. He had bright red shoulder pads, and bright red leg braces, and a singular ring earing on one of his ears. He appeared to be wearing a bright blue and red mask around his eyes. His bowtie and hat were black, but the hat had a blue stripe on it. His nails were the same shade of blue.

Gregory stated at the powered down animatronic before he noticed that its stomach can be opened.

He glanced around before he bent over and tried to pry it open. After several strength required moments, he managed to open it, revealing a completely empty compartment.

I don't think I'd be able to get back inside if I leave with the guests. Let's just hope this isn't as stupid as it feels. He thought as he carefully and slowly climbed into the animatronic's stomach, silently closing the hatch behind him until it clicked.

The animatronic's stomach hatch wasn't as small as he thought it would be, in fact, it was quite comfortable, he thought that he could even see through its eyes if it was on, maybe even find a way to control it.

_______
A/N
The first few chapters will be similar to the game. As we get more into the story it will become less like the game and get more different.