6

Jungkook

I could not sleep last night. My mind keeps repeating the same words that Chaeyoung said to me on the phone. Her words...they make me thinking...

"I said I love you, bunny."

It is a confession, isn't it? But, she was drunk when she said it. And now I am wide awake for more than 24 hours just thinking about it.

"This can't go on.", I check my phone and there is zero notification appears from Chaeyoung since my last text yesterday evening. Does she purposely ignoring me after what happened?

Last Friday night when she called me and confessed, I knew that she was not in her right mind. In other word, she was intoxicated. I came to the karaoke bar and took her home right away as she was already sleeping when I arrived. When we reached her home, I put her carefully under the covers and put her things at their right places. I looked at her alarm clock and rummaged through her most bottom drawer to find a battery for it. I put the battery inside the back of the clock and set the alarm for her before leaving.

"Good night, Chae. We'll talk when you're sober, okay?", I told her before she turned sideways, her back facing me as I smiled looking at her sleeping comfortably on her bed.

"Don't ghost me like this, Chae.", I dial her number again and again but she never picks up. "God, you're making me crazy.", I take my car key and hurry out the door of my house.

I feel anxious of how Chaeyoung is treating me right now. Plus, the fact that she will leave for the States just adds to my restlessness. I have to see her. We need to talk as soon as possible.

♡♡♡

"Chaeyoung, where are you?", I call her again as I keep ringing the bell of her apartment.

She cannot be leaving me like this.

Tsk, I might have to run to Jisoo noona's unit to find her.

"Please be there, Chae..", I run to the stairs and climb five floors to Jisoo noona's unit with hope that Chaeyoung is there.

I really need to talk to her.

"Please be here...", I knock the door and ring the bell many times.

I want to tell you how I feel about you.

"Come on...noona..", I hit the door harder, not even minding my hand will get hurt later.

I have to tell you my feelings too, Chaeyoung.

"Yah, what are you doing?! It's noisy, you know?!", Jisoo noona's neighbour next door comes out to scold me.

"I'm sorry, sir.", I bow my head down to him.

"Are you Jisoo's new boyfriend?", he asks me.

I shake my head and remember something to ask, "By any chance, do you know if Jisoo noona is home and if she has someone with her?"

The man shakes his head, "I saw her this morning though. She went out to send someone or something, I'm not sure."

"Send someone?", my feet quickly run to the elevator leaving the man confused with my action but I don't care anymore.

"Noona, pick up your phone..", I call Jisoo noona as I wait for the elevator.

Chaeyoung cannot be leaving without telling me about her departure. That is not fair, to be honest.

"Damn it! Where is everyone?!", I almost lose control as I get into the elevator to leave the apartment complex.

♡♡♡