1

I awoke. from my deep slumber. my hair messy and curly. I sat up rubbing my eyes, trying to keep them open as I retracted my phone, checking the time. 10:32 A.M "SHIT!" I cursed out, "im gonna be late, again!" I hurriedly jumped up from my bed, my foot getting caught in the sheets, causing my fall. I scrambled off the floor rushing to my wardrobe, hurriedly grabbing my outfit. plain black jeans with a black belt accessorized with a gold pendant in the middle. and a white t-shirt. rushing towards my wall of fame,

(basically like in shoe stories how the shoes are on shelves, that's how her is except her shoes are inside the box and are scattered around the one wall, she calls them her 'wall of fame' since they're her favorite shoes or their box looks really good on the outside)

I pondered on which shoes I wanted to wear, deciding on going with my newly bought Oreo's, taking them out the box and carefully putting them on, making sure to adjust the strings how I wanted and saw fit.

(hn cs she gotta be rich rich, wish I could get all the shoes I want T.T)

I walked into my bathroom before starting my skin care routine, putting on my facial cleanser and brushing my teeth as it sets in and cleanses any bumps or pores on my face. wiping it off as I gargle my mouthwash, spitting it out. I did my simple smokey cat eye and white liner, putting my multiple earrings back on as I finger detangled my hair, putting it into a messy bun, to show off my tattoos along my neck and chest area.

I then grabbed my self-made hoodie, and my keys along with my mask and phone before going outside to my car. I got inside and started my engine, making my way to my job.

(imagine a hobi's world hoodie, bright yellow with multi-colors and hobi on the back of it, with 'hobi's world' written on the upper chest part of the hoodie.)

I walked into the tattoo parlor and greeted my coworkers, "good-morning hujin" I waved at the man, as he returned a soft smile and a nod. I waved at my other coworker, sylvia before going into my own station and putting down my keys and phone. I put on my hoodie as my body started to get goosebumps from how cold it was inside the shop. I put on my mask afterwards as I looked at my schedule of who I had coming. 'special guest?' I wondered to myself. "hey guys," I started as my eyes never left the board. I heard a silent hm, from the front area. "whose this special guest that's on my list?" I questioned.

"oh! we don't know for sure, we just know the manager said it was some celebrity" hujin replied. 'special celebrity huh? wonder who it'll be. more importantly, why we're they assigned to me?' I looked down, thinking to myself. I soon quickly shook the thought and retrieved to my station.

I sat patiently, wating for my first client of the day, I had three, with the 'special guest' being the last. atleast it gave my time to prepare myself..

I finished my clients, the time now observing 7:24P.M