chapter 1

Jordan P.O.V

oh no please not now anytime but now I think as i feel IT coming to the surface i am currently shut in the bathroom i hold my stomach in pain "Jordan" Isaac yells through the door we were supposed to get together to talk about the next video i don't know but my stomach gets all fluttery whenever i'm around him i think i like him that's why i'm going to tell him to get out quickly "Isaac get out quickly please" i wail in pain it's to late I've lost control of my body i burst open the door my eyes went red "do you want to know my secret" i say Isaac backs away "aw are we scared of little o'l me" i say in a fake sad voice i can't let him hurt Isaac i try to take back control getting it back for a brief moment "run" was all i managed to choke out before blacking out.

Isaac P.O.V

"run" i heard Jordan breath before jimmy was back in control i make a beeline before he could get up but he was already gaining i felt a sharp pain in my shoulder he had managed to cut my shoulder aw it hurt but i had to keep running i knew Jordan wasn't trying to hurt me on purpose it was just a thing that happened to us we would give up to our darker sides i remember last week we had a problem with Maxwell not a fun time for the rest of them

I heard a thump behind me sure enough there was Jordan passed out the grass i knew he was coming back to us i sighed and picked him up fighting off the burning in my shoulder i took him up to his bedroom gaining lots of questions from Bethany and Sierra i simply sighed and said in the lowest voice I could get out "Jimmy" they both gasped then nodded and set Jordan on his bed man did he look cute when he was sleeping wait what am i thinking i can't like him right i mean i guess i do like him but he can't feel the same i mean as far as know i think he's straight I've got no chance with a guy like him.

author note

hey how are you guys enjoying so far well let me know what you think this is only my second story me first one is even monsters can love a creepypasta x creepypasta story if you wouldn't mind reading that to good bye for now