Chapter 1

I wake up to start my day like any normal one. I brush my teeth, do my hair and get ready for the day. When I get downstairs to get breakfast, I'm greeted by my mom and our chef cooking us breakfast. Of course, my father is out of town again, presumably on some business meeting...

"Good morning mother!" I say affectionately. "Good morning sweetheart. Do you mind waking up your other siblings?" She responds.
"Yes mother, of course," I reply. I only have to wake up two siblings so this shouldn't be too hard.
————————————————————————
I knock on my twin sister's door. "Wake up sis! We have another full day of school ahead of us." Somehow, I felt like today would be different than other days. "Ugh. Five more minutes. Please?" She asks. "No can do Raya! Mom said I have to wake you and Alex up, you probably have twenty minutes to get ready before we have to go to school so you should just stay up." I respond. "Fine." She groans. "Okay great!
Now I just have to wake up the beast that is my younger brother." I mutter to myself.

"Alex wake up. We have twenty minutes before we have to get to school so get up." I say quickly. "No, I want to stay in bed." He says tiredly. "You can't. Just get up already. Don't make me drag you out of bed like last time." I say curtly. "Alright alright. Just give me one second." He yawns. "Alexander," I say. "Okay okay, I'm getting up. Chill sis," He responds. "If you're not ready in ten, we're leaving without you," I say.

Going back downstairs, I grab a piece of toast, some eggs, and a sausage, and pour myself a cup of coffee. I sit down next to my mom. "When will father be home from the expo?" I ask. "Oh, I don't know sweetheart. But I did want to let you know that in a couple of days, I have to leave for Milan." She replies. "Last-minute fashion show?" I ask again. "Yes, sweetie." She says. "Oh, okay," I say.

I finish eating and go to our car. Raya gets in not too long after me and so does Alex. I tell our driver that I'm ready to go and I wave goodbye to my mom from our car window.

Fifteen minutes later and we're at the highly prestigious Ouran Academy. I hug my brother goodbye as he heads to the middle school and Raya and I get to the high school.
As we get to class, I hear a familiar voice call out to me. "Hey! Callie, and Raya! Wait up." My childhood best friend Sakura. "Oh. Hey Sakura! Hi Haruhi!" Raya and I say simultaneously. "Headed to class?" I ask. "Yes, but we wanted to invite you to something that the host club is doing," Haruhi tells us. "What is it?" I ask inquisitively. "We're all going to Kyoya's water park resort and we wanted to invite you two as well!" Sakura butts in. "Kyoya? As in Kyoya Ootori?" I ask. "Oh gosh... I've had a crush on him for as long as I've been at Ouran Academy. I don't know what I'll do with myself." I think to myself. "Yes, Kyoya Ootori. Is that a yes?" Haruhi says. "Sure!" Raya replies. "Okay great!" Sakura smiles. "Well, I'll see you at 3:52 p.m. in music room three. Bye!" Sakura rushes off to her first class.

Raya, Haruhi, and I go to our classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I feel like right here is good to end the chapter! Tell me what you think and let me know if you have any suggestions for writing/editing!