Chapter 2

In the years since our arrival 

Our new home earth has seen much change

Energon detectors guard it's cities now

Long range defense systems watch the skies

And a great long cybertronian protector watch at night

So now we assist our Allie's with in solving  human conflicts 

To prevent mankind from being harmed by itself

Third Person Pov:

Just another day on the job. Silver now did not stick within the schedule she now just started being places back in forth now. SilverTail was real and Silver was fake. Although when Silver was on the call when she said she'll be there she then said that she had some private things to do and the soldiers understood that and decided to let SilverTail take her place instead. Little did they know that SilverTail was actually Silver. Not only was Silver able to transform into a wolf but she decided to scan a motorcycle to disguise herself as that. 

We work in secret teams in various missions around the globe

And all the while we search for signs of our true enemies return

Optimus, SilverTail and Ratchet were driving into base just to have another meeting with the government and all that. And before SilverTail had left real Silver decided to ask the illusion SilverTail why her powers were acting up. Cause Silver programmed illusion SilverTail to act kinda of like her, but of course have leader instincts. Meaning that Silver also would have programmed fake SilverTail for this exact thing. Apparently she said that Silver had been stressed, put under pressure and had left her negative thoughts get the best of her. And fake SilverTail recommended Silver to try and stay calm. And for Silver that was pretty hard for her to stay calm,  she wasn't like Optimus who was calm most of the time, she had a quite hight alert temper. But Fake SilverTail recommended she should take some deep breaths and calm down. So Silver did that and somewhat felt calm. And her powers were somewhat in control. Soldiers exited their vehicles weapons loaded and ready. Once the soldiers went in Silver then felt her ears twitch and knew that it was their time to fight. "Now's the time Prime" SilverTail said. SilverTail and Optimus then started driving towards the scenery. Once one of the decepticon's tentacles were out Optimus and SilverTail drove towards it then transformed and put there mask on. "Stay behind us!" SilverTail exclaimed as her and Optimus took apart a piece of metal and decided to use it as a shield. "Optimus! SilverTail!" Yelled one of the soldiers. Silver then saw one of the tentacles go towards one of the soldiers. SilverTail then jumped towards the tentacle and used her sword to cut it off saving the soldier. She then landed and got back up and saw the decepticon transform. "Shockwave" SilverTail growled. "Optimus and SilverTail" Shockwace said. SilverTail growled and lunged herself at Shockwave. SilverTail then cut off one of his tentacles and backflipped and landed right next to Optimus. Shockwave then disappeared through the distance. "What was that thing" Asked one of the soldiers. "That was Shockwave" SilverTail said. "Why was he after this" the soldier asked. "It's impossible" Optimus said. "This is an engine part, from a long lost Autobot ship" SilverTail said as she looked at the engine part. "Meaning the Autobot ship must've landed here during the war, I think I may also know who it is" SilverTail said. "For now, Autobot's transform and prepare to head back to base" SilverTail said. Optimus then transformed into his normal truck form and SilverTail transformed into her motorcycle form. The Autobot's then started driving back to base. ::All arriving Autobot's training and debriefing in 15 minutes:: Said the speaker as all the Autobot's drove into base. ::Dino report to Bay 23:: ::Sideswipe bay 37 for weapons Assessment::  Everyone was in their normal cybertronian form except for Optimus and SilverTail, they were both in a bad mood recently and didn't feel like talking to anyone right now at the moment other than each other. "My names Que, I do hope you have answers for them, I've never seen them so upset" Que said. "Optimus, SilverTail you remember Charlotte Mearing" Said one of the soldiers. "Our director of national intelligence?" He asked. "Bad mood, they're not talking to anybody today, other than each other" Dino said. "What is this the silent treatment" Charlotte asked. Silver Growled slightly. "We've seen that and it's definitely not that" Ironhide said. "Definitely not" Said Que. "this is worse" Ironhide said as he pointed towards Optimus and SilverTail in their vehicle forms. "Prime's! Make something of yourself!" Ironhide yelled. He then slightly tapped Optimus on the top of the roof's truck. And slightly tapped SilverTail on the side. SilverTail and Optimus then transformed. "They're pissed" Ironhide said as he saw the way how Optimus and SilverTail transformed and let's just say it was aggressively. Optimus and SilverTail then got on their hands looking down at Charlotte. "You lied to us" Optimus said. "Everything humans know about our planet we were told it had all been shared" SilverTail growled. "So why was this found in your possession" SilverTail growled. "We were in the dark in this also" Charlotte said. "It was directors only clearance at sector seven until now" Charlotte said. "The bag" she called out. "Which bag?" Whispered the human femme. "Hermes Birkin, green ostrich!" Charlotte said. "This is a secret few men knew" Charlotte said as she looked through the bag. "And fewer still remain alive" Charlotte said. "Allow me to introduce you both, two of NASA'S founding mission directors, and astronaut, Dr Buzz Aldrin, one of the first two men to step foot on the moon" Charlotte said. "Sir, Optimus Prime and SilverTail Prime" Charlotte said and walked away. "And from a fellow space traveler, it is an honor" Dr Buzz said. "The honor is ours" SilverTail said as she bent down. "Our entire space race of the 1960's appeared! Was in response to an event" Charlotte said. "Our astronauts investigated a crashed alien ship" said an agent. "No survivors on board" He said. "We were sword to secrecy by our commander and chief" Dr Buzz said. "A total of 35 people knew the real plat at NASA" Dr Buzz said. "Soviets managed to land unmanned probes, somehow they must've picked up that fuel rod" an agent said. "We believe the Russians deduced that the rod was a fissionable fuel assembly, believe they had it mastered and tried to harness it at Chernobyl" Charlotte said. "We landed six missions in all, took hundreds of photo's and samples, we locked them away forever" Dr Buzz said. "And the moon program was shut down" Dr Buzz said. "Well, did you search the crash vault?" Ironhide asked. "The ships name was the Ark" Optimus said. "During battle I saw it escape Cybertron before my very Optics" SilverTail said. "It was carrying Autobot technology that would have won us the war" SilverTail said. "And it's Captain" Optimus said. "Who is its captain?" Charlotte asked. Optimus then looked towards SilverTail. "The great Sentinel Prime, the technologies inventor" SilverTail said. "He was the commander of the Autobot's before me" Optimus said. "It's imperative that we find it before the decepticons learn of its location, our Autobot spacecraft has the ability to get there" SilverTail said. "And you must pray it's in time" Optimus said.